look what I bought today

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
went to cyclegear just to look and brought home a pair of alpinstars pants and yes just 131.99 on clearance. they fit great.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Great deal! I know the cycle gear near me is having a huge sale today and tomorrow and they have all kinds of great deals going on right now. Alot of their stuff on clearance is their brand bilt, but still have lots of other great bargans.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah bilt brand looks ok. The gloves are good for the price. Not to sure about the other stuff. I have a passenger helmet in that brand but have not used it yet. I returned a pair of there pants inseam was to long knee pads were at my shins.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got a bilt mesh jacket and gloves for the summer and for the price jacket-75$ gloves-10$ you cant beat it. The only problem ive had was one of the gloves stiching started coming undone on the velcrow. I had my g-ma sew it back up and its been good ever since. I also have a set of the frank thomas xtreme terrain gear, wich was cycle gears brand before bilt, wich i had bought when i had my other bike. Ive had no problems out of it either. But i bought a good set of sedici water proof gear about a month ago from them and like it way better than their stuff. I mainly got it so i could have something that was warmer then my frank thomas gear while being water proof at the same time, even though i dont think there is such thing as actual 100% water proof riding gear.

HPTuner

Reaction score
Visit site
Pants look good,especially at that price! Don't mean to hijack,but ChevyFazer, which Cyclegear store around Atlanta has the best inventory? I got to get up there...

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Pants look good,especially at that price! Don't mean to hijack,but ChevyFazer, which Cyclegear store around Atlanta has the best inventory? I got to get up there...

Im not sure i always just go to the closest one to me wich is off 41 in marietta, but they do always seem to have alot in stock and never not had what i was looking for

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You'll love your Astars! I've had mine for years and they're still in service. They're my cool weather pants now cuz I wear Motoport's GP2 Kevlar in the summer.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's a great deal!:thumbup: Last year I found a pair of Frank Thomas leather pants buried behind the closeout jackets that I paid $40 for after all the discounts. The guy working there couldn't even believe the deal. :eek:

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a alpinestars jacket already and I love it. The jacket zips to pants I went for a ride tonight with the whole setup felt good but stiff.