Look what followed me home

Gemini77

Reaction score
Visit site
After months of looking I have found my new love, a 2007 FZ6 in Red. I meet up with Beknatok who was also there getting hi new bike, a 2007 FZ6 in Blue. Right now the bank is close so I will have to wait for the mod's but who cares....I just got my new ride!!! :banana

100_1799.jpg

100_1808.jpg

Here is a shot of Beknatok and i in front of my bike
100_1802.jpg

Here is a shot of my little on the bike
100_1804.jpg

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
congratulations on your new bike! heh, i see you are already training a future rider as well....what a cutie!

you will have some hard work ahead of you however. you see, your friend got the faster, more stable and better handling blue color, which is how it stands now. i look forward to hearing whether the color characteristics have changed any since i bought mine!

happy for you, great looking bike you got there. but dear god, that snow! i cant imagine being able to ride away on one of those snowmobiles instead, heh.

paul

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good purchase, enjoy the bike and be safe and wear all your gear so you will be around for that little guy for a long time.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great. It looks like you and Beknatok are going to have some good riding together! :thumbup:

P.S. Welcome Beknatok and you to the forum!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! The two of you look very stoked. What's that white stuff in the background???

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome mate,
I hope your missus looks more impressed with it than your son lol.
Hope the snow clears soon and you can start eating the miles.

B

Bo67

Awesome bike; congrats on the purchase!
Spring is right around the corner so I'm sure you'll be piling on the miles soon.
Enjoy!

kvanderploeg

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!

I think we picked ours up the same day from the same dealer. I say our's because it's for my wife, but I know I'll be stealing it far too often!

Kent

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride! Hope the little one doesn't start drooling over the bike like I am right now...:)
There is a leftover '07 in red that a dealer is trying to intice me with, but we haven't talked numbers yet and can't decide if I like the red more than the blue..
Dani

kvanderploeg

Reaction score
Visit site
did you buy from Bill.....you must have gotten the last blue one!!!

Yep! Nice guy, and a very friendly dealership. We walked in Saturday morning, made the deal, and they were even willing to get it put together so I could ride it home that afternoon before the weather turned worse this week. How ironic that all three of us bought on the same day, same dealer, and all on the forum!

Kent

H

HavBlue

Hey, where can I get one of them stickers for my gas tank? I want one of them stripes on my front tire too.. he,he,he...

Hey, welcome to the forum....

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep! Nice guy, and a very friendly dealership. We walked in Saturday morning, made the deal, and they were even willing to get it put together so I could ride it home that afternoon before the weather turned worse this week. How ironic that all three of us bought on the same day, same dealer, and all on the forum!

Kent

All right, did Bill give you guys the same deal? Or did he shaft one of you guys for more money than the other.