Long time lurker but new poster

blu3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

Been around a while however I haven't posted anyting. I'm from Ireland and own a 05 FZ6, it use to be the faired model,...below is an unsually clean picture of it.

Got a few mods;

Scottoiler
Stubby levers
LED rear break light with integrated indicators
Belly Pan
Seat Cowl
Rear hugger
Side Covers for the Rad
Bar end mirrors
MRA double bubble naked screen.
Cyclone V2 Alarm.
Oxford Heated Grips

Have an 2007 S2 Speedometer to replace the round one on her, however I am having dificulty with locating the wiring harness for it at the moment also, waiting to get stainless steel braded lines, soon as I can afford them. Running Pilot Road 3's on both front and rear.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: from 2010 and Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine! :BLAA:

Great looking bike! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8TbLza3qY]Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Geronimo - YouTube[/ame]

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and you'll love the braided lines when you add them, did mine earlier this year. Only prob was I needed to upgrade the front springs and heavier fork oil to quell the diving.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the site,
I like the seat hump, where did ye get the tyres from and how much (if you don't mind). I am running Avon storm II as they were the best I could get locally (Offaly, Tullamore).
Go luck and maybe we can meet for a burn next summer (if we have one:BLAA:)

Neil

blu3

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and you'll love the braided lines when you add them, did mine earlier this year. Only prob was I needed to upgrade the front springs and heavier fork oil to quell the diving.

Thanks! Would love to get R6 forks however its not going to happen anytime soon, so the springs and heavier oil sounds like a good solution.

blu3

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the site,
I like the seat hump, where did ye get the tyres from and how much (if you don't mind). I am running Avon storm II as they were the best I could get locally (Offaly, Tullamore).
Go luck and maybe we can meet for a burn next summer (if we have one:BLAA:)

Neil

Got the cowel off a cousin in the states that wrote off his Fz6 the day he got the cowel delivered, he got them from this crowd TCP Aerodynamics

I ride all weather and several friends recommended the hence the pilot 3's, so far I am loving them - got them from twowheelsrus in bagenalstown, carlow for 250 fitted- got a discount as I bring them allot of business.

Check out the sunday spins thread in the motorcycles section on boards.ie we usually go out for spins almost every sunday, it s great laugh!