Little hottie got naked on cam...

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice fork mod! How did you go about it, if you don't mind my asking?

Did you modify the r6 steerer tube to fit the Fz6 head tube, keeping the r6 triples and forks or what? Pardon the bicycle lingo, I don't know the right words for motorcycle steering parts.

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
so many things I like about your bike!!!

She has a sweet ass on her! :rockon:

The one that I can afford that catches my eye.....what are those front turn signals and do they fit the stock holes in the vs kit with no modification?

oh and speaking of her tail end.......I don't guess you have that old seat cowl that you no longer need huh?

Thanks. They are oxford brand signals (very bright, sturdy); I don't know the exact model. I am actually replacing them with a set of gold coloured Rizomas. If you like them I can post them to your address at the cost of shipping. The signals required a spacer to fit, in the gaping hole left when you choose not to use the stock signals.

The seat I have is in excellent condition coming off a 08 bike w/ 10000km of seat time. Name your price and its yours, I will also need your zip/postal code to give you a shipping quote.

Nice fork mod! How did you go about it, if you don't mind my asking?

Did you modify the r6 steerer tube to fit the Fz6 head tube, keeping the r6 triples and forks or what? Pardon the bicycle lingo, I don't know the right words for motorcycle steering parts.

Daniel at Champion Cycle completed the fork mod and the tail mod.
Significant modifications that stand out are pressing of the steering tube, additional zx6 swing arm spacers to the steering tube, grinding of the r6 top triple to fit the spacers, and bar risers flush, removal and remounting of the fz6 ignition.
I am keeping the set up as it is, I did not notice the bike dive once while braking while riding.

Last edited: