lights

i wouldnt, havent had good luck with just doing the bulbs they like to melt the housing. plus dont buy them off ebay, buy them in an auto parts store. best way to go is an HID kit. however by putting them in a open housing instead of a projector housing you take the chance of blinding one coming traffic!

Last edited:
I just got the hyper whites from some "option racing" or something of the sort... They aren't brighter than stock, but the light has a kinda cool blue hue when the h4 is on low beam. when it's in bright it goes away mostly. If they are brighter it's negligible. not really worth it in my mind...

Thanks guys i figured it wasn't worth it. My lights on the bike are actually better than the lights on my car... go figure (leave it to Ford to put sucky lights in their cars).

I put a Silvania Silverstar ultra white in my lowbeam and a Nokya Hyper Yellow in my high beam. The white is whiter and spreads better for some reason and the yellow is awesome at night for 3-D visibility and definately gets noticed in the daytime. I may try both as yellow but I don't think it's legal ;)

Back