Lexington KY ride June 5, 2008.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Heading over to Lexington to ride with a friend of mine who has a Triumph, were gonna spend the day riding in the back road twisties of Lexington. If anybody is interested in coming, send me a PM and lets get a plan going. There is a really cool biker stop in Lex on the kentucky river, and they have huge portions of whatever you order. Good food. Be a good stop for lunch.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Hunter, I thought this was going to be on the weekend? I'd have to see about getting off work, but as I said in my pm, I'd definitely be down for this.

I never can remember the name of the place down by the river, but I just went down there last Thursday for the first time. It's pretty cool...lots of cruisers early, then the sport bikes start showing up around 7:30 or so. I think that's because the cruiser guys just go straight there, whereas the sport bikes actually go riding for a while before stopping by.

Actually, there's a group of sportbike riders from another forum in Lexington that usually head out for a ride beforehand and then go down that way, then back to Lex, usually every Thursday night that it's nice. I don't know if you're buddy is one of them or not, but pm me and I'll let you know what forum it is. I haven't been able to meet up with them yet, but I'm trying to work it out for one of these Thursday nights, and they all seem like really cool guys.

Anyway, yeah, I'll say I'm "tentatively" in. Like I said, though, I'll have to see about getting off work a bit early.

H

HavBlue

Let me know if you folks ever head over to Long Riders in London. I'm down for that.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Lexington KY ride June 7, 2008.

My bad i looked at the calender wrong LOL its saturday the 7th. So if its still no issue lets tear it up!

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
.....maybe, I don't think I have anything going on that weekend, but I keep getting this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I'm missing something. There may be some wedding stuff that I'm supposed to show up for and just can't remember......I'll get back to you.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah...I had a feeling the date might be wrong. LOL...

I'm talking about going on a poker run that day in Nicholasville, but if that falls through, I'm definitely down for this. Hell, even if that DOESN'T fall through, I'm more down for this than that. I'll let you know as the date gets closer, though. I'd like to see your friend's Triumph, anyway. I always enjoy looking at a good European bike!

Kataphract

Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely raincheck if this ever goes on again. My company picnic is that day, and my boys are already excited about it, so I can't bail on them!

I'd definitely go another time though . . .