Lets Talk NFL Playoffs.....

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yea I forgot to comment on the topic, my favorite team is the Colts. I went to a game about 5 years ago, it's the only NFL game I've been to, so that's who I cheer for. It's a plus that they're good.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a big Cowboys fan. They are peaking at the best time, offense and defense. Lookout Vikings.

Placed a nice wager on the Boys against Philly the last two weeks, they made me money.

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats not depressing Humpy, the fact that you lost to my team only a month or so ago is much worse. Go Buccaneers!!!!!!!!!!!! That was 1 of only 3 wins for the year for us.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most depressing loss ever

Soooo close!!! Aw man, what a great game though, I still can not believe we came back that hard in the second half. Rodgers played an excellent game, and kept his composure despite a not so great start.

Great season Pack!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah well I've been a Bears fan since I was a kid. I've kind of gotten used to losing...

Nice to see the Cards "win".

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
You're right, I don't. Valentino Rossi wears less protection riding at 300km/h plus.

The best spectator sport? Watching drying paint is more exciting.

And yes, I am just as entitled to my opinion as you are.

Valentino Rossi also isn't getting hit by a truck every 30 secs. 225-245 pound guys that running 4 sec 40's smashing into eachother at various speeds and angles. Hell 300lbs linemen run in the 5 sec range. The pads are there for protection for both guys so they don't get hurt. Being hurt costs money.

Each to their own. It may seem boring but like anything you have to know the sport. Have you seen a playbook or though of game plans? There is so much involved for every down. yardage needed, field position, time remaining, score, hot players etc.

I don't like baseball so that's the sport I dislike :)

NFL playoff are so sweet in the way every play is so intense and can mean so much. eg. Ravens first play of yesterdays game. Then stripping Brady on D. Arizona winning an offensive shootout in overtime with a DEFENSIVE TD!!
The huge one armed catches in that game too for TD's. You can't write this stuff!!!

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site

you are not however entitled to insult me because of mine, and that's exactly what you
did with your first post in the thread: "Please don't get them started on this inane and pointless "sport"....."...it is directed at the football fans in this thread, if you don't like
the sport because you don't understand it that's fine, but don't slam others that do in a
thread started for the express purpose of fan discussion, just stay out if you don't like it

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're right, I don't. Valentino Rossi wears less protection riding at 300km/h plus.

I hate to say it Andz but MotoGP was pretty boring this year. Moto 250 rocked, but the 800s kinda sucked; small fields, usually a run away rider. It usually turned into a parade.

I was a huge football fan when younger and I played in middle school, and I can tell you getting hit over and over again leaves you exhausted. I've had my share of MC crashes at the track and you usually get up, straighten the bike out and hop back on.

The game I can't figure out is cricket. :confused: :confused: :confused: The Paki barbers in Iraq had cricket on all the time. In my year there I watched about 52 hours of cricket (one hair cut a week, one hour per cut) and I never figured that game out. Boring as crap...

And then there is soccer....

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but why even open a thread that you are not interested in? i wouldnt go into say a naked fz6 thread and say, "its pointless and ugly to make your bike naked" if i didnt like it, i would keep it to myself. :rolleyes:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Football was really fun to watch in the 60's when they could tackle a guy a couple yards out of bounds. I still like the sport but now their are too many flags. Let the boys rumble, er.. I mean play the game!
I could do with less show boating for doing their job, save it for the game winning plays.

More cameras on the cheerleaders would be nice :cheer:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well i've now seen the replay twice :( , the result doesnt change the second time peoples ..... Cant believe that we lost that game in that dreadful 1st quarter :shakehead: , Aaron threw the lights out in one hell of a match the boys did me proud all the same , we'll go all the way next season for sure :D......... As for the rest of the year , im thinking the Colts & Saints will play it out in a close one...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The game I can't figure out is cricket. :confused: :confused: :confused: The Paki barbers in Iraq had cricket on all the time. In my year there I watched about 52 hours of cricket (one hair cut a week, one hour per cut) and I never figured that game out. Boring as crap..

Thats where you need to come spend some time in Oz mate , 5 minutes down here & you would know the game inside out & be begging for it to be played back home :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Right now the JETS are giving it to the Colts :cheer: :D here's hoping the trend continues for the rest of the game :D :rockon:...... Then the Saints will hopefully account for the Viqueens :D....

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Outstanding games today! I was really hoping the Jets would pull out a win.

On the 'aints and Queens, I've no idea, great game so.