Lets see where you work

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought that it would be interesting to see where people work, seeing as we have members all over world.

Here are some pics of my office and what I see when I look outside. The pics of the view I took just now.:D

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I work for BAE Systems.

Posting a picture of my workspace would get me into legal trouble.

Besides, I don't have a window.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I work in a domestic violence shelter... It's top secret...

I actually get worried driving in in the morning that Im going to get pulled over and get in trouble for not being able to divulge the location...

I even work in the basement... It's like double secret... I wish we could call the program the alamo so there really would be a basement in the alamo

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought that it would be interesting to see where people work, seeing as we have members all over world.

Here are some pics of my office and what I see when I look outside. The pics of the view I took just now.:D

We have never had the chance to meet and I'm sure your a nice guy and all but I have no choice ....... :Flip: .... You understand right?

JK .... Office Envy :D here is my workspace, we make surgical Instruments. Actually this is about 10 years ago but it's about the same only in the building we are in now I have no window. We are getting ready to move into yet another building where again I will have NO window. :(

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
And here is my Winter company vehicle. Don't have an actual picture, but its the same model. I don't like 'em for riding on the runs, but they have 120hp and go bloody fast! Not that I ever exceed the mountain speed limit of 20mph... ;):rockon:

(Note that its also a Yamy)

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
I work for BAE Systems.

Posting a picture of my workspace would get me into legal trouble.

Besides, I don't have a window.

I understand. My dad worked for Rolls-Royce in Bristol in the 60's and 70's, and worked on the Olympus and Pegasus engines (Concorde and Harrier, for those who don't know).

Just thought that it would be cool to see where people worked. Obviously don't want anybody getting in trouble.

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
I work at a nuclear construction site where we are building a plant to turn nuclear waste into glass and then it will be stored in stainless canisters somewhere deep inside a mountin range. Not sure how well this pic will turn out I had to tae it off google maps. If anybody is interested here is a website that gives more info on what we are doing. Bechtel Hanford Vitrification Plant

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I work at a nuclear construction site where we are building a plant to turn nuclear waste into glass and then it will be stored in stainless canisters somewhere deep inside a mountin range. Not sure how well this pic will turn out I had to tae it off google maps. If anybody is interested here is a website that gives more info on what we are doing. Bechtel Hanford Vitrification Plant

Yeah, it's going to be stored in our backyard, called Yucca Mountain, about 50 miles away from Vegas. Nice, real nice.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Colobb, you are SO bragging!! I would too, if I had that view. I think I would even work there for FREE!!! No windows at my work either. :(

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hasbro Toys...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKnF26qFFM]YouTube - The Great Office War[/ame]

no, i don't work in this office, but make it possible for people to do these kind of shenanigans!
and it's still red against blue!

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I work in different places everyday, some days in 3 different locations that day. Here are a few pics of the different places I have been:
IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Then of course you always have the ones at an ivy league school that can not read....... I don't know how to make it any clearer......
IMG_2713.jpg

Funny thing in a frat house, Head is where the brothers sit to eat and the a$$ is where the pledges have to eat.... Priceless.
IMG_2726.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is where I work - small rural hospital. My office is smack dab in the middle in the basement - no windows. But I love what I do, the facility is awesome so I have no complaints.

n0ct0

Reaction score
Visit site
The first picture is the Arctic II, where I was working until this month, currently sitting in Cromarty Firth near Invergordon in Scotland. The other two are looking inland towards Invergordon. Good sunsets and sunrises are ten a penny in these parts.

trick6

Fz6=Funtimes
Reaction score
Visit site
i work for the local nissan dealership, tanner-deen nissan. i'm a mechanic there, and i absolutely love it. our whole shop is heated and air conditioned, and the building is only 3 years old. i don't have any pics, but here's the website for it.

OpenDNS