leo!!!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting my Leo Vince sbk evoII titanium oval exhaust tomorrow! !! Can't freaking wait rockon:

7.62fmj

Reaction score
Visit site
Take your time fitting those bad boys ... they're gonna test your metal dude. You'll have read the posts on here about them and they really are a PITA to get sorted properly. That said they'll make ya smile when you load em up with exhaust gas n let em roar;)
I've just installed my K&N filter to get the full fruit flavour of the beasts .... nice!
BTW thanks to all who contributed to that LV install post ... mucho appreciated.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the middle years Leo Vince Titanium and love them. They really wern't too difficult to install at all. I have added a picture of my fast blue 07 with them installed. They are sweet! Enjoy yours once installed. You should take off the oxygen deal on top of the motor and install block off plates and there should be instructions under mods to follow. You will find out your bike will not back fire as much. I did not install a Power Commander at all. :rockon:

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, you're going to love the sound! As I recall, the install wasn't all that difficult. Just take your time and follow JMan's instructions posted on our website. It was very helpful to know what to expect before you tackle the project.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/8759-leo-vince-install.html

We'll all be expecting pictures and video when the install is complete!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone going to get them in just a couple Hrs I paid 300$ for them

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the middle years Leo Vince Titanium and love them. They really wern't too difficult to install at all. I have added a picture of my fast blue 07 with them installed. They are sweet! Enjoy yours once installed. You should take off the oxygen deal on top of the motor and install block off plates and there should be instructions under mods to follow. You will find out your bike will not back fire as much. I did not install a Power Commander at all. :rockon:

did you chop the oem stock license plate kit? or is that a fe kit?

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a great price! I bought mine(carbon SBK) from Erci for the same price. Rode 2 hrs in the rain (on purpose) just to listen to that sweet music!

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Got it installed in just under a hour and fought tooth and nail with my a.d.d but man was the pay out worth it I'll post pics and vids tomorrow thank you to all that sent tips and links

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds great! The video however has a double sound going on! Not sure why. I see you did not get the newest version of the Leo Vince Titanium exhaust. Last year they came out with a newer version. I like our version best. Looks and sounds great! :thumbup::thumbup:

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro yeah no I didn't but for 300$ its the best newest mod on my bike know what I mean