Leo Vince & FAZR6 FE

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
As some of you know I was rear ended and my rear fender is now gone. My stock rear indicators survived the accident so I would like to reuse them if possible.

I am thinking about getting the FAZR6 fender eliminator. Does anybody who did the Leo Vince install also has the FAZR6 kit? I would like to know if there are any problems with this combination. Installation tutorial or pictures would help greatly.

I don't have it yet, but that is the one I am planning on getting in a few days (when I get back from Aruba :D ). I looked at the design and I am confident it should be a fairly easy install. Very minor grinding might be necessary, but so was the case for me with stock fender.

I don't have it yet, but that is the one I am planning on getting in a few days (when I get back from Aruba :D ). I looked at the design and I am confident it should be a fairly easy install. Very minor grinding might be necessary, but so was the case for me with stock fender.

Enjoy your vacation! When you come back and do the install could you possibly take some pictures for me? I'm going to need to know what parts I need because as you know some was damaged from my accident.

Enjoy your vacation! When you come back and do the install could you possibly take some pictures for me? I'm going to need to know what parts I need because as you know some was damaged from my accident.

Thanks! Sure, I'll take pics when I install it.
By the way, Larry (the guy who makes and sells them) mentions that Leo Vince is one of the exhausts that this kit will definitely work with.

I had that one I tried to install it with the leo's and it didn't fit. I could have rigged it up to make it fit with some drilling and adding some supports but I didn't want to mess with it so I sold it.

I had that one I tried to install it with the leo's and it didn't fit. I could have rigged it up to make it fit with some drilling and adding some supports but I didn't want to mess with it so I sold it.

Hmm.. that's not a good news. I'll be trying to install it with Leo Vince AND Givi rack.. might get ugly.

I currently have a pair of Leos with a home made Fe...it looks great, problem is its not safe or legal :BLAA: So Ive been trying to find a FAZR6 kit but have failed...where can I find the particular model everyone is talking about?

thanks or in Québécois "tanks"

That's a very decent FE kit. I have it on my bike with the Leo's and works fine. I see he is raising the price though.. getting a little pricey

That's a very decent FE kit. I have it on my bike with the Leo's and works fine. I see he is raising the price though.. getting a little pricey

I bought it just a week ago for $45 shipped.
I also remember people mentioning that the kit was $60 when original designer just made it available.

Back