Leftover Plastic -> Now What?

fisher8769

Reaction score
Visit site
What does everyone do with their leftover plastic after the naked conversion??
I've got all of mine collecting dust in the garage. Is is worth my time to put it all on ebay? How much is it worth?

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
What does everyone do with their leftover plastic after the naked conversion??
I've got all of mine collecting dust in the garage. Is is worth my time to put it all on ebay? How much is it worth?

yeah you can get couple hundred dollars total if you manage to sell everything that came off..i need to do this as well

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah you can get couple hundred dollars total if you manage to sell everything that came off..i need to do this as well

+1!

If your original parts are in good condition you can fund the whole swap. I ended up with over $100 in the positive after the conversion.

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
Some people who have biffed their bikes into... say... a 4ft deep ditch perhaps. Well, I have 'heard' that these poor unfortunate types are looking for a complete fairing assy for a reasonable price. At least that's what I've 'heard.'
:Sport:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All my stuff is in mint shape. I'm keeping it in the basement. I plan to convert to back to stock if I should ever sell my FZ6. I'm thinking it should sell easier that way, but who knows.
I do love this bike and have no idea if I'll ever want to sell it :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All my stuff is in mint shape. I'm keeping it in the basement. I plan to convert to back to stock if I should ever sell my FZ6. I'm thinking it should sell easier that way, but who knows.
I do love this bike and have no idea if I'll ever want to sell it :D

i feel the same way...would also convert back if i was to sell...you never get back what you put in when you sell a modded bike...best to part mod's out seperately.

:thumbup:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
i am looking for the headlight assembly (possibly with projector angel eye mod) if any1 is selling. :)

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
i am in greece and bought a factory naked fz6.

I would easily spent 300 euros for the whole assembly, with brackets and lights if you where near!