Visit site
Just to clarify;

This is the plug I got OEM from Yamaha:

fz6sa-albums-tech-stuff-picture2363-right-side-frame-cap-alu.jpg
picture.php

This is the plug I'm missing:

picture.php

fz6sa-albums-tech-stuff-picture2362-left-side-missing-cap.jpg
So where can you get those Left Side Frame plugs??

MiLToS_666

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Hello!

I'm sorry to bring back this old topic but I didn't want to create a new one for the same matter! :rolleyes:

I've been searching for something for the left side of the frame and I have sent 3 different messages but got no reply yet. :(

The following two look fantastic but they are not available apparently:

deprettomoto.com - Item details specifici for bike YAMAHA - FZ6 600 04/07 - Big fork axle covers
178A.jpg

178_16.jpg

Home - J-Speed Inc.
I uploaded the photo on a different server because it decided to stop working today! :p
35n11g0.jpg

I also messaged Daybreaker and asked about his custom made frame cap but I don't think he even makes these now and it's been a long time since he posted in the forum.
I have contacted Pro Bolt and asked about this as well, they told me that it's a very common thing requested from customers and they seriously think of adding something like this to their product range but they didn't give me any estimated date.
When I have some spare time I will go to one of those DIY shops to search for something that might fit but I really prefer to have something professionally made for my bike!:thumbup:

So... Any thoughts or suggestions?:ban:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
When I have some spare time I will go to one of those DIY shops to search for something that might fit but I really prefer to have something professionally made for my bike!:thumbup:

So... Any thoughts or suggestions?:ban:
There are loads of black plastic frame caps for Ducatis and other bikes on Ebay for very little money. We need someone to buy someone and find which fit ours. They are only a few quid each instead of 30-50!

Last edited: