Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you guys running for the front turn signals? Do you have the matching ones with the parking lights?:confused:

14x LED Turn Signals x 2

2 wheels has the 12 dollar ones that are meant for bikes with lower fairings but i bought a set smoked
14x LED Turn Signals x 2

they look good and bright enough i don't care for the running lights in the front as i have two head lights i wanted the rear running lights for the retards that might rear end me

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to see LEDs in broad daylight.

It's all nice and dandy showing videos of LEDs at night or when not in the broad daylight.

Those who have Rizomas can you guys make a quick video of them in broad daylight facing the sun?

My cheapo ebay leds are super bright too when in shade or when it gets darker.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you guys running for the front turn signals? Do you have the matching ones with the parking lights?:confused:

14x LED Turn Signals x 2

The neat thing about the ones your getting are they're multi functional so you can utilize your OEM running light signal (blue wires) in the front. Most people terminate the blue wires up front when they're switching to LEDs in the front. :)

Here's the switching logic on the ones you're getting:
In the front you could wire the running to 'Power On' and run you directional signal to the 'Brake and Signal' wire so that your directional will really get attention in the font. If you want to do it that way let me know and I'll draw you a schematic with color codes and also where you'll need to add an inline diode to keep brake and directional signals discrete from each other. :)
048-1%20%202.jpg

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll draw you a schematic with color codes and also where you'll need to add an inline diode to keep brake and directional signals discrete from each other. :)

That would be very nice of you. :Flash: Thanks for your help.:rockon: