LED Turn Signals

htdub

Reaction score
Visit site
Got them installed, and finished up the rest of my lights.

I ended up connecting the watsen's with the included yamaha factory connectors to the signals. And spliced into the signal wires for power to the pod lights and angel eyes.

Watsen's are really nice, really bright, install was simple, and really cleans up the lines of the bike.

DSC05752.JPG

DSC05747.JPG

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice setup there, htdub! Love the angel eye/podlight/watsen flush mount combo. It really makes me wanna do the HID conversion and throw some podlights on my bike.

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the great suggestions, I'll have to check some of these out. Boneman, are the flush mounts considered "safe?" Can they be seen well from the front? I want the bike to look great, but this is also my first motorcycle so I want to keep it as safe as possible just in case...

Thanks again!

I was wondering the same thing. I've gotten some crazy nice ideas from Boneman and I really want to flush mount my front lights but worried about safety

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing. I've gotten some crazy nice ideas from Boneman and I really want to flush mount my front lights but worried about safety

I don't see why they would be any less safe.

They're plenty bright, especially if you run them as running lights, and they can be seen from the sides.

When I was hit, I just had one low beam and nothing else. Now I have dual low beams, super white/philips motovision orange, amber podlight LED's, and wasten flushmounts as running/turn signals.

Flushmounts along with podlights are the perfect combination. And Wasten flushmounts are insanely high quality.

Edit: I also have my podlights wired to the turn signals, although they flash opposite of the flushmounts. IMO this provides even more visibility.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

IMHO LEDs are too directional compared to bulbs. I have flush mounts that use bulbs and can be seen from the front and the side. Check out my site link below.