LED indicators installed

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I replaced my Deprettomotto bulb indicators with 2 set's of LED's.
At the front I put some chrome highway hawk indicators on, and on the back some black ones.

The reason why I changed my bulbs for LED's is obvious I think.... visibility, safety and awesomeness :)

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I replaced my Deprettomotto bulb indicators with 2 set's of LED's.
At the front I put some chrome highway hawk indicators on, and on the back some black ones.

The reason why I changed my bulbs for LED's is obvious I think.... visibility, safety and awesomeness :)

Looks good and they look bright. Looking to get some LED indicators.
What brand are they and where you get them? Price too.

thanks

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Looks good and they look bright. Looking to get some LED indicators.
What brand are they and where you get them? Price too.

thanks

I baught them at my local dealership. It was a spur of the moment thing really.
I saw them hanging behind the counter, and I decided to buy them :)
The front set is from "Highway hawk" and costs 54€.
The rear set I cannot remember what brand they are. Some Japanese brand... and they cost 50€.

It's pricey, but the cheaper ones (around 30€) looked very fragile and were not sealed with a rubber shock absorber.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, that's why I love my Rizoma's on the back, and kinda regret my integrated mirrors. The glass part was awesome. I think they put $30 glass in the mirrors and cheeped out on everything else.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice LED's Bram. I was looking at those rear ones the other day at a Cycle Gear shop. They looked well made and looked like they would be bright with all the LED's it had. Looks great on your bike!:rockon:

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Nice LED's Bram. I was looking at those rear ones the other day at a Cycle Gear shop. They looked well made and looked like they would be bright with all the LED's it had. Looks great on your bike!:rockon:

Thanks. :)

There are many LED indicators around, so it was a calculated guess. I think the Light output of the most (laser)LED's are the same, but the filter in front of the LED's which diffuses the light are different. Also the quantity matters.

things to bare in mind are mechanical design-strength, number of LED's, and filter in front of the led's. Like everything in life, the best of combination of the three, is also the most expensive one :rolleyes:

It's been a while since I have modded anything (a few months). I need therapy, it's an addiction :spank: