Least expensive exhaust?

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have too much money, I'm a broke college kid. But I would really like an exhaust for my 2007 FZ6 I don't want to drill holes in my exhaust either. What is the least expensive exhaust you know of available for the FZ6?

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep on eye on ebay and craigslist. I bought my carbon fiber Two Bros. from a guy selling his FZ6, for $450. They're in great shape too. So look for exhausts and also whole bikes to see if they'll part it out. My guy still had the stock pipes so he didn't mind selling the TB separate. Good luck and be patient!

Or post WTB (want to buy) messages on forums like this and SBN.

Last edited:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust is one of the finishing touches. Save your money and use it for something that will actually improve your riding skill (like a track day), comfort (seat, screen, grips, etc.), or safety (gear).

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust is one of the finishing touches. Save your money and use it for something that will actually improve your riding skill (like a track day), comfort (seat, screen, grips, etc.), or safety (gear).

I respectfully disagree. For me the stock exhaust sounded like a sewing machine and not even a crazy supped up Binford sewing machine, but like my Mom's old one. I did not feel like I was riding a 600cc speed machine. So I purchased my exhaust just a few weeks after I purchased my bike and have been immensely satisfied with every press of the starter since.

I will agree and say that if you haven't purchased all your necessary safety gear, do that first, then save up some money and buy an exhaust. Check ebay/craigslist for deals. Also check this forum for deals, we've got a great Buy/Sell/Trade subforum, I've always had great experience buying and selling on here.

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, cool. Thanks for all your responses! I have a guy willing to sell his titanium Leo Vince's from his 04 FZ6 for about $345. Good deal? I'm really considering it, I just don't know about buying an exhaust for an 04 for my 2007. Will it fit? I think i'm gonna go for it if they will.

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
all pieces should fit except the cat pipe, I think the 07 pipe is different. You could just use your existing cat pipe I think, might want to do a search I think someone's fit an 04 kit on a 07' bike

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you can make the 04-06 Leo's fit on the 07+. I did it and all it takes is a bit more effort and the bolt in the middle of the mid pipe cannot be attached. But it is plenty solid and i love it.

PS: $345 is an awesome deal! DO IT!!!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
RE Jazz Motorsports---
Not to sound petty, but (I checked) it's $439 at JazzMotorsports(a whopping $4 difference)

Last edited: