last vid highway 181

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Nevermind. My bad. Here powerman a video you might find more attractive. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq3OIMDzoVk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq3OIMDzoVk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

Powerman

Reaction score
Visit site
To be honest, all I saw was a couple of jackasses breaking the law, risking their lives and the lives of others and giving the rest of us a bad name. Thanks for that!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
To be honest, all I saw was a couple of jackasses breaking the law, risking their lives and the lives of others and giving the rest of us a bad name. Thanks for that!

Judging from the acceleration and braking rates I would say this video has been sped up so that might change your perception except maybe crossing the yellow line. :D

Where in SD are you? I'm in Mira Mesa area.

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site

Hey there Pedro easy with the family name calling. What you couldn't see orhear was me honking my horn and being waved around so. That being said. Pogmothion!!!!!!!! A-hole!!:D

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro but at the risk of rubbing some wrong I won't be posting any other vids I thought that this was a "community" forum and not a hater site so like I said I wont post any other vids but I thank you and all others that did watch. Btw is that you in the pic man your leaned over hella far bro

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Rats!

I could not see your original video, I saw this thread too late.

Could you send me the link by a PM?

Trust me I won't tell you were breaking the law, it seems some people never do it, just to put an example: do they really always respect the "wonderful" speed limits? if so then what is the point of 98hp?, you can stay within the limits on a scooter, it is wayyy cheaper on gas and tires, or do they all just go to racetracks to use those ponies?

:D:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks bro but at the risk of rubbing some wrong I won't be posting any other vids I thought that this was a "community" forum and not a hater site so like I said I wont post any other vids but I thank you and all others that did watch. Btw is that you in the pic man your leaned over hella far bro

It's sometimes easy for us to misunderstand each other. This is an awesome forum and members. I'll bet you won't find another like this one.

That pic is from my old GoPro. It's a tight little hair pin on one of the roads we play on here in SoCal. :D

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
Rats!

I could not see your original video, I saw this thread too late.

Could you send me the link by a PM?

Trust me I won't tell you were breaking the law, it seems some people never do it, just to put an example: do they really always respect the "wonderful" speed limits? if so then what is the point of 98hp?, you can stay within the limits on a scooter, it is wayyy cheaper on gas and tires, or do they all just go to racetracks to use those ponies?

:D:thumbup:

the point of 98 hp, is it's 98 hp. ninety-eight horsepower.

speed limits ... mmm... ya, about 95% of the time.

scooters, oh man, scooters are a freaking BLAST to ride, but i've never ridden one on a racetrack, so no personal experience.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
the point of 98 hp, is it's 98 hp. ninety-eight horsepower.

speed limits ... mmm... ya, about 95% of the time.

scooters, oh man, scooters are a freaking BLAST to ride, but i've never ridden one on a racetrack, so no personal experience.

My sister used to have a kymco 125cc scooter, absolutely amazing to ride, I enjoyed every km on it, at least you have never ridden one on a racetrack, talk about me, not any motorcycle, unfortunately just one "decent" racetrack on the entire country and it is far away from me :(

Powerman

Reaction score
Visit site
Judging from the acceleration and braking rates I would say this video has been sped up so that might change your perception except maybe crossing the yellow line. :D

Where in SD are you? I'm in Mira Mesa area.

You are right, it's not the speeds that bother me, I do that too:spank: What did bother me was the passing on turns over a double yellow. My brother was killed that way by a guy on a Ducati. My brother was in a car and the guy came through the windshield and broke by brothers neck. Guy on bike died too. Sorry to piss anyone off but it hit close to home.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You are right, it's not the speeds that bother me, I do that too:spank: What did bother me was the passing on turns over a double yellow. My brother was killed that way by a guy on a Ducati. My brother was in a car and the guy came through the windshield and broke by brothers neck. Guy on bike died too. Sorry to piss anyone off but it hit close to home.

Sorry for your loss and I can totally understand your feelings. :(