Last Ride of the Season.

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was my last ride as my bike goes into storage tonight. It was completely ruined by a flat tire. I filled it up twice in a 3 hour period, so decided to come home, taking twisties with a mushy rear end is NOT fun. I did get a couple pictures though. The first one I was going down the road thinking...man that bike is really high off the ground...then I saw what it was. I pulled a u-ie and race past him, jumped off my bike and grabbed the camera. I thought he was coming much faster than he was so the picture isn't centered, but cool none the less to see one of these going down the road.

The next picture was just too neat to pass without taking a picture.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a great first picture Steph. I love the racing rigout on a Penny Farthing. Did he say what he was up to or is that is usual ride?

Bummer about the tyre but at least the weather looks good for you. It looks a bit similar to Denmark today. Lovely and sunny but really cold.

My bike will get its last ride this weekend and then washed and waxed for bed. Where did the summer go?

Steve

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a great first picture Steph. I love the racing rigout on a Penny Farthing. Did he say what he was up to or is that is usual ride?

Bummer about the tyre but at least the weather looks good for you. It looks a bit similar to Denmark today. Lovely and sunny but really cold.

My bike will get its last ride this weekend and then washed and waxed for bed. Where did the summer go?

Steve

All he said (as he rode by) is that he was going to the coffee shop in Ripley if I wanted to come take more pictures lol As I was headed the other way, I didn't get to chat with him

jeeveseatcracker

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah! I had my last ride last weekend. I took R100 South from northern Vermont the entire way back to Massachusetts - it was one of the best rides I've had. Very scenic, and the roads are in pristine shape (and curvy the whole way!). If anyone is in the area I suggest route 100.

Although I suppose that wasn't my VERY LAST ride. When I got home I took one last spin around the block before heading to the garage, and turning the last corner I decided to open her up a bit...UNFORTUNATELY, there was a cop sitting right in front of me and caught me doing 40 in a 25. OOPS!

one last ticket...

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
cute pics Steph....sorry to hear that you'll be putting the FZ away for awhile....
I'll ride for ya as long as I can here though! :Sport: