laguna seca friday the 18th

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone going to the moto gp race at laguna seca, let me kno i really wanna go because i heard the ride is insane and the the races are radd!!! :rockon:

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you have to do it alone. GO.

The noise alone is worth the admission price.

Wait until you hear em at full noise & the hair on the back of your neck is standing on end & you will then know what I mean.

Enjoy ya lucky bugger :thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex and I will be there the last half of Sunday. We will be in the Yamaha tent around 2pm if you'd like to meet up.

Dunno is right, you should go even if you go alone. It's awesome and not everyone has the privilege of living close enough to a track. I rode to the AMA superbike showdown by myself and it was so worth it. The whole thing was awesome, riding there, watching these guys go insanely fast, and riding home.

oscarg85

Reaction score
Visit site
aight im gonna try to go, i have to try to sneak out of work, but i dont think i could make it on sunday, i think i rather go tomorrow!

what about tickets???

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad you can't make it Sunday... would have been nice to meet you.

Here is the Laguna Seca MotoGP site.

Red Bull US Grand Prix

They are apparently not selling tickets directly any more. Check out the vendors that are selling them. If you don't have a vendor that is convenient it looks like they are selling them at CSUMB. My impression is that they are not selling tickets at the door but you should call to make sure. If you ride up you get free parking close to the race but they might not be selling tickets there is what I'm getting at.

Good luck, have lots of fun, and post pictures! :Sport:

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
I am here at Laguna Seca... Been here since Friday. I will be at the track in the morning, and will be there the entire day. I'll try to find you guys!

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some photos from today (Saturday)... more photos and video to follow...

5837d1216547235-laguna-seca-friday-18th-dscf2035-2-.jpg

Race? What race? Who am I? What did I come here for? What were we talking about again?

NoxCruor

Nocturnal Predator
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, wish I had known about this thread I would have responded sooner. I was there all day yesterday and today. Tomorrow when I get away from the house I'll foreward the video's I took with my cell phone, and figure out how to post them up here.

-Nox