kind of rough sound after I first start....

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
This starting happening a couple of weeks ago. After I first start my bike, warm weather, it's kind of rough sounding. The rpm's are fluctuation but it sounds like it should be. Almost sounds like the mixture is too rich. Any ideas?? Mine is an 07 with about 3400 Miles. I haven't done any kind of engine mods. After it warms up, everything is appears to be normal.

Thanks

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe get the throttle bodies synchronized? Check vacuum lines. Some posted the other day they found a broken vacuum line under the airbox. How does it run once it's warm?

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe get the throttle bodies synchronized? Check vacuum lines. Some posted the other day they found a broken vacuum line under the airbox. How does it run once it's warm?

It runs fine after it warms up which as you know doesn't take long. It's just shortly after starting the bike.

Thanks

djodja29

Reaction score
Visit site
This starting happening a couple of weeks ago. After I first start my bike, warm weather, it's kind of rough sounding. The rpm's are fluctuation but it sounds like it should be. Almost sounds like the mixture is too rich. Any ideas?? Mine is an 07 with about 3400 Miles. I haven't done any kind of engine mods. After it warms up, everything is appears to be normal.

Thanks

Hey, did you fix this, and if yes how did you do it. I have the similar, if not the same problem, but now that sound stays even afther the bike is warmed up. Any sugestions