Killboy pic FZ6

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
the luggage is so he can store all of his gear

Yeah but isn't it a little overkill....... Unless he will be on the road for months I don't see the point of all that. That's why you pack smart....... you really don't need everything you think you do so pack light!!!!!

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
the luggage is so he can store all of his gear

When you guys get done laughing can anyone identify his side bags? I'd like to have a set though I must admit they look like a pair of plastic toolboxes with a homemade bracket. Still longing for that mini-concours look... :drool:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I saw the pic when you posted it on here. You got yourself a cutie there :thumbup:

Why thank ya. She's a handfull, darn red heads.

As for the side bags. I have no clue what they are. It would interesting to find out.

But I just noticed that he has his tail light mounted up the back of that top box.... Interesting.

-bryan

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
I think he needs to open that top case, take out his jacket and put it on.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
When you guys get done laughing can anyone identify his side bags? I'd like to have a set though I must admit they look like a pair of plastic toolboxes with a homemade bracket. Still longing for that mini-concours look... :drool:

They look like Pelican cases to me - more of adventure bike setup he's got there. Must have really, really wanted the storage for that huge top case since it looks like some serious mods to get it as far forward as it is.

Here's an example Pelican side case setup but larger than his.
TwistedThrottle.com : Pelican 1550NF Luggage Case (without interior foam) - PEL.1550.001