Killboy Photos at Deals gap.

W

wrightme43

Thanks. I like that one the best too. I had them all printed yesterday but that one comes out like poop in full res full size color. In sepia it looks cool as can be. My girlfriend even let me hang two pictures of me on my bike, in my own living room. LOL
She says they dont match.
Everything else is some kind of cottages, and landscape prints. I told her that the motorcycle was just driving by.
She finally gave up. LOL

Border1

Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent pics, I hope to make a pilgramage there someday. What time of the year /week did you go? I've heard the weekends can get quite crowded this time of year.

W

wrightme43

I will have somemore from this trip. I only did one run on the dragon when they were set up though. I wish I had the balls to stop and take some pics on there, but man its tight.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
H

HavBlue

just google "The tail of the Dragon" or "Deals Gap" it is the most famous road in the US for motorcycles. There are tons of video's and pictures. Here is the official website too.

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

The wife an i almost took out honeymoon there but it was a snowy winter down there last year so we went to Mexico instead...

Depends on your location as many folks in the west have never heard of Deals Gap. You can bet they've heard of Malibu Canyon or maybe California 36 up in the redwood area. For certain they all draw a crowd.....

PlasticPig

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. I like that one the best too. I had them all printed yesterday but that one comes out like poop in full res full size color. In sepia it looks cool as can be. My girlfriend even let me hang two pictures of me on my bike, in my own living room. LOL
Everything else is some kind of cottages, and landscape prints. I told her that the motorcycle was just driving by.
She finally gave up. LOL

The last one will look poo when printed because the contrast etc is not the best, I have a really cool bit of software that might be able to do something with it, and of course a bit of photoshop as well, if you want to PM me the original I will happily have a bash at it.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Depends on your location as many folks in the west have never heard of Deals Gap. You can bet they've heard of Malibu Canyon or maybe California 36 up in the redwood area. For certain they all draw a crowd.....

That first picture will become my new Avatar... thank you!!!

W

wrightme43

The last one will look poo when printed because the contrast etc is not the best, I have a really cool bit of software that might be able to do something with it, and of course a bit of photoshop as well, if you want to PM me the original I will happily have a bash at it.

I cant, my computers burned. I think I salvaged the orginal CD but, I dont know if it will be corrupted or not. It was over 1000 in the house, but it was in a drawer in my room. All the reciepts in the drawer (thermal paper) were black, and the clothes in the drawers changed colors so I dont think it made it, but I will see when I get a new computer.

Thank you again.

We are all going in the end of may beginning of june this year. If anybody wants to go, there is room. Right now its a 100 a person, but the more people that go the more the price goes down. Food included.

Brooks

Reaction score
Visit site
I like that one the best too. I had them all printed yesterday but that one comes out like poop in full res full size color.....

A little tweak in PhotoShop adjusting the contrast/curves, adding a bit of saturation and a touch of sharpening ......not so bad now

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
She finally gave up. LOL
OMG Steve, I have been away too long, Firstly you got proper riding pants and now you also got a live in girlfriend! Is she the intelligent one who doesn't mind your geekyness?

Good luck to ya.

nelly