Key west poker run

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
Last week I rode to Key West. It was poker run week. Mostly all cruisers and choppers. Few speedbikes except a r1,cbr 600 and an old yamaha rz350. My FZ6 looked kind of funny next to those pricey Harleys...at least I know I can smoke them out in the open despite their pricey mods...

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhh, Key West. I was there in '09, putted around on one of those Hondas that you can see people riding all over the place in flip flops and bikinis (NOATGATT:spank:) A real party mecca!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, when I went there there weren't such good airline connections, I took a ferry from Ft. Myers. I then took a Greyhound to Miami. Key West is a trip. Too bad I didn't ride down on my FZ6 the keys all the way to Key West but, at least, I got to scoot around on a rented Honda 50. It was cool. Really hot and humid though. I think I saw one person wearing full gear (and that was probably dangerous heat exhaustion risk if not quicky going to destination). Probably a high risk of a heat exhaustion crash if with full gear many days there. Key West is so cool. I want to return there. The water is, however, way too warm.

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool! A friend and i are planning on trailering to orlando then riding to the keys this spring