Kentucky Backroads

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
Just saw this little forum here and I've been playing with a go pro a bit so I thought I'd treat anyone interested to some twisty kentucky backroads.

Hey look another boring gopro video

00oHz.png

KY-22 W to KY-10 E/Willow Lenoxburg Rd - Google Maps

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkRU-6jUfaw]Route 22 Kentucky 4/1/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

A is where I start
B is where it gets fun about 2:46
C is where I run up on some cars about 10:37
D is the end. 6 or 7 minutes and 3 miles later.

Usually I'd be doing a bit of DY passing because I'm a rebel but the locals have some issues with bikes still. This was the road that red truck road rage video happened on last year. It was basically the end of the best part of the road so I chilled behind the cars and checked out the scenery. You can also see my poor riding habits when I'm bored. I didn't cut it because there's some nice views, and also you can see why the locals think bikes are speeding on that road (even though I don't think I broke the limit by more than 5mph). [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM"]Pickup driver tries to kill motorcyclist. - YouTube[/ame] link to the red truck road rage if you don't remember or haven't seen it, it made the forum rounds.

Dubstep soundtrack not included, that's up to you. I think I was listening to mf doom at the time if you want to go for realism. I put some beethoven to this video or the reverse route, I can't remember.

Last edited:

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice ride! I haven't ridden that side of 22 before.

PM me sometime, we should get a couple Cincinnati people and ride!

nsaP

Reaction score
Visit site
I only check this forum intermittently, but I posted some threads in the meetup sections for ky and cincinnati seeing if anyone was interested. I also was texting someone from cincy earlier in the year but we never met up and I kind of forgot :/

I head down that way a lot, but I try to avoid the busy times and large groups.