Kazza & Prebstar come to Adelaide...GROUP RIDE!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The "old" coffee machine is the one I have. I love it :rockon:

And the marshmallows... they need to be separated :rockon:

I'm sitting here, watching the cricket, waiting for my man to cook my lamb burgers - he's tinkering in the shed and I'm getting impatient ........ Oh well. I'll have ANOTHER wine :)

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, I've got about a month to get off my ar$e and go clean my bike??

Got a new Pilot Road 2 put on the front today, went for a quick blat... Man, new evenly shaped tyres feel so much different to road-camber-worn tyres...lol. Feels like a completely different bike.

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes you do Dave :)

About to get new tyres for mine - I am pretty ignorant about which ones so I guess that's one decision for Mike :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Rightio, this is serious $hit!!!!!!

As most of you Aussie Fizzers know, There is a whole bunch of us going to WSBK at the end of February, then even more of us going on from PI for a tour of Tassie!!! FTW!

Now this brings Kazza & Prebstar to Adelaide, who will be getting to the City of Churches a couple of days before we leave for PI very early on Thursday the 24th of February!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

It's time for us SA Fizzers to pull our collective digits out of our collective dates, and go for a ride with our VIP interstate guests....

This is a rarer than rocking horse poo chance for a bunch of forum members from 2 states to actually meet, and go for a ride!!! Woohoo! :rockon:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

Get the day off work, pull a sicky, commit a crime that enables you to join in the fun...whatever you have to do to get involved SA Fizzers....

Yes i know it's a "work" day...but we all take "work" days off for other reasons, so make this day a "mental health" day...

Wednesday February 23rd, kick off, 9am from my joint.....

that's exactly 4 weeks notice people....

Mick, Dave, Jules, Andy, Jay, Spook, Mikey, and me, all of us need to be there!!!! (If i have forgotten anyone, it's cause you dont post enough!!!)

It's a forum members only ride...so i wont be inviting any of my hoonish mates along!!!

Plan for the day....have breakfast before you come...

Leave my joint just after 9am, go South towards Victor, then track back to Strathalbyn for lunch...from Strath, it's a run over to Lobethal, the back way, for a quick coffee stop, then home....about 170km's all up, and we should be done by about 2.30pm in the arvo...including extended stops to waffle on about nothing!!!

Pace will be pretty much speed limit, and more than anything, it's a warm up run for those of us riding to Melbourne the next day!!!

For the rest of you, this is a golden opportunity to meet a couple of "new" people, who you already soughta know cause of this big mess of a forum!!!

It's time for us SA Fizzers to pull our collective digits out of our collective dates, and go for a ride with our VIP interstate guests....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bump!!!

C'mon SA Fizzers....i know some of you have seen this...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah come on CHOP CHOP get on it SA Fizzers its a great excuse for a ride on a weekday where there is minimal traffic in them thar hills....... And pubs serve better lunches mid week ;)

New friends from a foreign land , isnt that what this forum is all about ??? :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Meet me round the back of the shed , I might have a flux capacitor going 'cheap' ;) :D

Like you Cliff I wish it was that easy :(

Well we're also doing a SoCal ride this Saturday so I'm not in that bad of shape. We've got about 9 riders so far. It should be fun.

You folks have a blast!!! :BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
count me out havent had a bike for 6 months had to sell her to cover some debts, im now a cager:( but have fun

Sorry to hear Jules, but thanks for letting us know, and as Humpy Said, you could always meet us somewhere for a bite, a coffee, or even a beer!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't replaced all my gear yet,but should be able to make it.

Mate, if you need a jacket, i have a brand new one here...way too small for me, but too big for Jess, would fit you just nicely...

I got it from Traxion, or whatever it is called, that little shop on Fullarton Road, got it for some ridiculous price, well under $100. Is good quality, full armour, removable qulited liner, etc, etc...

It's your's for FREE! to keep...if you want it that is.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The boring highway - via Horsham, if it isn't under water....

Coming back via GOR

Hmmm. Well I took Wednesday the 23rd off and decided I might as well take the rest of the week off, so I might be able to join you for part of the trip. I'll stop at Hall's Gap if you're going that way, or maybe Lorne if you go that way. Have to go the long way around to Hall's Gap anyhow....Wartook Reservoir to Hall's Gap road is closed:(:eek:...that's the twisty stuff:eek::(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmm. Well I took Wednesday the 23rd off and decided I might as well take the rest of the week off, so I might be able to join you for part of the trip. I'll stop at Hall's Gap if you're going that way, or maybe Lorne if you go that way. Have to go the long way around to Hall's Gap anyhow....Wartook Reservoir to Hall's Gap road is closed:(:eek:...that's the twisty stuff:eek::(

That would be cool, if you could join us for some of the journey...then just keep following us all the way to the WSBK!

:D:D:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That would be cool, if you could join us for some of the journey...then just keep following us all the way to the WSBK!

:D:D:D

$600 ticket?
$500 tires.
$300 fuel
$100 food

Nah. I'd need to plan ahead for that. Besides...ASBK will be there and I'm boycotting them at the moment:Flip:

If I take my swag, I can do a 2 day Grampians fishing trip for about $150, plus half a set of tires, or I could splurge for a spa cabin, and live large for $400. Much better odds...lol.:thumbup: