Just to say hello from belgium

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there,
Just a few words to introduce myself, I beg your pardon in advance for my poor english. Belgian (wallon-french speaking),I'm 51 years old, (well)married and got 3 children. My home base is Spa-Francorchamps. (just beside the F1 race ring). I work for the Belgian air force as UAV pilot-navigator.
Now some words about the bike.I bought a second hand Black-grey 04 FZ6-S on july 22d 2007. It's like a second youth. This bike is easy to drive and I spend a lot of time to make it more attractive.(20 years ago I rode a honda 900 bol d'or).
I'm interested by this community to get infos and meet guys who own the same bike.

bugsterkiton-albums-bike-picture3006-2.jpg
[/IMG]

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello in Belgium and welcome. We have a few riders from Belgiun and Holland on here. I am sure Cloggy will drop by and say hello to you.

Great beer in Belgium...nice bike too.

Steve

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Hi from Canada. Congratulations, nice looking bike!! I like the silver and black look. Very cool to be beside the F1 circuit. I've been to the Hungaroring but no others.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man, welcome to the forum! I'm also from Belgium (based near Gent/Gand). I ride a 07 FZ6, had it for almost a year now.

What a coincidence that you live in Spa. I went there two weeks ago, for a helicopter flight at the Spa airport. It was an amazing experience. Went to check out the circuit as well. Beautiful.

I'm sure you know lots of great twisty roads in the Ardennes. I'm always interested, if you got any tips!

Enjoy the ride, and perhaps we could hook up one day.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello and :welcome: from WI! Good looking bike by the way.

And - you do not have poor English at all! :thumbup:

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome!! I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm jealous that you live in such a beautiful area, and as a BIG fan of F1, right next to Spa-Francorchamps? Wow!!

Great-looking bike, love your choice of colors (mine is below).

Again, welcome, and your English is just fine!!:welcome:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there,
Just a few words to introduce myself, I beg your pardon in advance for my poor english. Belgian (wallon-french speaking),I'm 51 years old, (well)married and got 3 children. My home base is Spa-Francorchamps. (just beside the F1 race ring). I work for the Belgian air force as UAV pilot-navigator.
Now some words about the bike.I bought a second hand Black-grey 04 FZ6-S on july 22d 2007. It's like a second youth. This bike is easy to drive and I spend a lot of time to make it more attractive.(20 years ago I rode a honda 900 bol d'or).
I'm interested by this community to get infos and meet guys who own the same bike.

bugsterkiton-albums-bike-picture3006-2.jpg
[/IMG]

:welcome: to the forum. Now that's a cool bike, a cool job and a cool place to live :thumbup:
A colleague of mine still rides the Bol d'or, here's the picture of our bikes together in Nijmegen

4836d1213739262-weekend-eifel-germany-img_0075.jpg

It was an absolute champion in its day.
Post lots and who knows we might see you in the social group :thumbup:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! Good choice on the bike. You have some lovely places to ride out there. I live in the US now but went to high school in Belgium, lived in Ghlin, just outside Mons.

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ANLR21,
Thanks for your welcome and sorry for this late answer. Duty is duty... I like the silver color and your bike is very nice. Happy to read you.

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi dean2287,

Happy for you, I went in canada in 2000. I have an oncle who lives at Laval near Montreal.
I did some visits but the most amazing for an european is the distance between two cities.
Thanks and See you.

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mastakilla,

Happy to know that there are belgian FZ6 bikers on this forum. For sure there are very nice rides to made in Ardennes.I drive twice a month to Koksijde for my job. The coastal area is also very nice to ride (" Hair in the wind") ... ;-))

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Cloggy,
We will certainly meet us one day. Very nice place to drink a fresh beer with some friends
The red one is (also) nice... ;-)