7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
BT023 :rockon: getting them put on this weekend

bt023.jpg

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard those are awesome tires. I wanted a set but they only had pilot road 3s in stock. Keep us updated on your thoughts and durability :)

gstephen70

Reaction score
Visit site
I too need some rubber. I've read goo things about the 0023. Is it one of those things where Bridgestone doesn't spend a ton of cash on advertising so a good tire goes unnoticed. I'm looking to replace the OEM crapola Dunlops. May I ask, what did these run you mounted balanced and installed? TIA

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I too just ordered these. Paid 246.03 on motorcycle superstore. I mount and balance them myself.

I did look at that site but ended up getting them here for $216.97 with free shipping

wish I could mount and balanced them myself, maybe in the future, found a local guy doing them for about $40 per wheel on the bike

D

Dave.TX

Congrats on the new tires, give us updates when you get some miles on them.

I just had the Bridgestone BT-023 tire put on the rear of my bike yesterday, rode it for the first time today. Went from a Shinko 011 Verge. Both tires are sport-touring tires. Must say the Bridgestone rides really nice, much better than the Shinko. Seems the BS soaks up more road bumps than the more rock-like Shinko. The Shinko lasted 7,000 miles before the cords started showing.

Got mine through Cycle Gear, after tax and free shipping it was $154 I think. They charged $20 to mount it. Probably could have saved a couple of dollars if I really shopped around but felt it was a decent price.

These 023's are comparable to the Michelin Pilot Road 2's or 3's. Almost all of the reviews I read about these were very positive. They're less expensive than the Michelin too. Michelin, you get what you pay for... top quality tires at a premium price. Not much experience with other tires this was a very good upgrade from the Shinko.