just got an iphone !

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
and of course one of the first things i do is visit fz6 forum. goodbye crappy garmin! goodbye crappy phone! goodbye camera! hmmm lets see -- $250 for a new garmin that does tracklogging and custom routes or $300 for an iphone that does everything!!!
:rockon::cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Get the "Bubble Wrap" game application...it's free, and highly addictive!

:thumbup:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
iPhone would be good on a better network that AT&T.

In the meantime, I'll multitask on my Touch Pro 2...... posting now while listening to Pandora with my email open. And later I might turn on wifirouter and hop online on my netbook from anywhere.

iPhone has a lot of gimmicky things in my opinion.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
iPhone is really cool but not without bugs so don't expect perfection -- do expect enjoyment though :D.

Anyway, my favorite app is dropbox. Basically, 2G that goes on the net. You sign up and get 2G storage for free. It runs on Linux, Mac, Windows. Put it on all your machines. Put a file on one and it shows up on all the others; delete it and it gets deleted on all others and dropbox keeps a history of what happened.

Take a pic on the iphone and drop it into your dropbox folder and it shows up on your other machines; this way you don't have to sync them to itunes and your photo application on the desktop.

Dennis

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
All very cool stuff folks!

I'm going to get Navigon for my gps, too. It's similar to a Garmin in that the maps are saved to the iphone, so you don't need a connection to a cell tower. I'm frequently riding in the middle of nowhere. The google maps stuff works well when i have a connection. Very smooth.

I copied the FZ6 owners and service manuals over to my phone too, just in case! :thumbup: I'm using some free pdf reader to view them.