Just bought Kriega US20

HaChayalBoded

Reaction score
Visit site
I have every single bag Kriega offers, some of them I have two of.

If you look on the underside of your bag you will see 4 little loops. These are there for the hook. Leave the top buckle clipped in, slide the hook on the loop on the underside of the bag and cinch it down. This acts as a compression strap.

I tested the US-30 on the FZ as soon as I got it, the straps are in the perfect spot to mount the bag sideways. I have 3 or 4 different types of straps for the Kriega bags.

A US-30 on the bag, with maybe one of my 20's on top and\or a 10 on the side along with another 10 or 5 on the tank with the tank adapter and a set of Ortlieb saddlebags gives me quite a bit of dry, waterproof storage on the Z.

HaChayalBoded

Reaction score
Visit site
@Joe: I loved my Kriega US-20 when I had it on my previous bike, but I'm still stumped as to how to mount the straps to the subframe in a way where the bag wont flop around or the straps too recessed to hook my alloys on easily (or maybe I'm just an idiot...:D) How did you mount the straps on the subframe? Think you could show us some pics too?

Thanks! =D

I never liked that method. for the Z I would do it one of two ways. Ditch the hook straps and use regular straps with the buckles and using the seat itself to strap the bag to. Or use the hook straps or loop straps around the grab handles. I do the latter on the Z.

Ayo4YehO

Reaction score
Visit site
I have my Kreiga 20 attached the same way. The bag is fantastic, I usually strap the thing down probably 75% of the time. I'll throw it over my shoulder like a messenger bag if I'm going on a very short trip, and the bag is pretty much empty. Friends of mine have both the kriega 30 and 10. The 20 is literally the best fit, the former and latter being just too large/small.

The space inside the thing is phenomenal. I carry a clear visor, warm or cold gloves, a laptop, sneakers to change into, jacket liner with spare room for some more random items if need be. Also, the design of the bag is extremely well thought out. The zippers are all sort of hidden, so to speak and won't be in the way. The white internal liner makes looking for things a breeze. It's also removable so cleaning is simple.