agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: July 2014 M.B.O.M. - voting enabled

c'mon you lot get the votes happening or Im going to just post my bike up everytime for a reminder. There are some great shots of some nice machines this month. and for all you folk in the northern hemisphere the weather is getting better and better so if you are not in this month enter in the next one. See who and what your up against now and get out there and take a nice pic of your machine.
well what are you waiting for???

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our July winner is: tejkowskit!!! Nice pic, with your contrast in colors.....

tejkowskit_zpsb19dc59c.png

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woooohooooooo! :rockon: I've never come close to winning mbom before. It'll be cool seeing it on the front page every time I log on. I actually had a different picture in mind for this mbom, but changed it last minute.
Thanks for the votes and to everyone who participated! For a few days I thought we were going to have a 3 way tie.
This was a great month for mbom with a lot of cool submissions. I had a hard time picking, myself.
Thanks again for the votes :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Woooohooooooo! :rockon: I've never come close to winning mbom before. It'll be cool seeing it on the front page every time I log on. I actually had a different picture in mind for this mbom, but changed it last minute.
Thanks for the votes and to everyone who participated! For a few days I thought we were going to have a 3 way tie.
This was a great month for mbom with a lot of cool submissions. I had a hard time picking, myself.
Thanks again for the votes :thumbup:
Congratulations!!! :) Great picture!

Sent from Moto's Motorola

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the win.

It looks like I'm going to have to try harder next time, I didn't get a single vote. :(
I've got a really good one for next month. If that doesn't get much love, I'll stop playing.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations tejkowskit, welcome to the winners circle.
and to all the competitors, congrats to you as well for being in it!
and a big thanks to Brenda for keeping this comp alive.
Next month I'm out again but I'm encouraging folk to get out there and take photos and if you don't think you can get the Kodak out, then vote, its even easier than politics - No Registration, No Polling Booths, No Pollies kissing babies and no How to Vote Card, and the beauty of this is we have a new winner every month

But for now we get that beautiful Blue Beast to look at for awhile!

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a really good one for next month. If that doesn't get much love, I'll stop playing.

I have next week off, I'm going to have to go somewhere scenic and try and grab something. I'v been kind of out of luck with new photos these last few times. I always end up posting them somewhere else on the forum first.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like I'm going to have to try harder next time, I didn't get a single vote. :(
Keep at it! My past submissions never got many votes either.

When you have 16 pics to choose from and only 20 something voters....well the math doesn't seem fair, but Please do keep at it and Please don't take it personally, we still love seeing all the pictures that are submitted :)

I've got a really good one for next month. If that doesn't get much love, I'll stop playing. Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Now why would you do that? :spank:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

Got another amusing sign for us? :D

I might head down to Wanker's Corner and errr.. take a picture. That's an actual place here! :spank:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Got another amusing sign for us? :D

I might head down to Wanker's Corner and errr.. take a picture. That's an actual place here! :spank:
I've been meaning to head to Rimswell, but I've not had time. it's actual good one for next month, it's contrast, a clean bike, and a bridge in it and everything!! lol

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the win and well done on the great pic :thumbup: I must admit it was a tough decision this time around, with so many great pics, damned I'd better step up my game if I want a chance next time around. Anyone for a windmill ;)

banjoboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the win.

I didn't either. It's not whether ya win or lose, it's just fun play'in. :spank: :D
It's good ta share the photos, and in my case, (And prolly everyone else s?) there's a back story...
Just got dun show'in sum peeps the joys of ride'in street bikes w/ street tires in the dirt; it teaches one to be smooth. ;)

IMG_1641___2_zps7b7d8cd9.jpg

Last edited: