Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 Jacket For Sale

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a great condition JR Phoenix 5.0 mesh jacket for sale. The jacket is a 3XL and after dropping a lot of weight it is just too big. I was planning to buy another one in a smaller size but the wife got me a different jacket for my bday. The jacket was used for 2 summers (and not too much since it's really hot here in summer). It has been cleaned and includes the waterproof inner liner. I'm looking for $100 OBO shipped to the lower 48. More pics available if needed. Thanks!

Last edited:

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Great jacket, I've got one similar but not quite so big. It lasted incredibly well - wore it almost every day during the long summers for 4 or 5 years. The front of mine is grey from road grime but it kept me cool. Wanted a change and bought a RevIt GT Air which is a great jacket but does not flow so much air. When riding on the interstate in Florida and going thru the summer showers the mesh does a good job of shredding the big drops into smaller drops so they don't sting so much! The Phoenix flows a lot of air, never let me down.

Don't know David and have no interest in the sale, just putting my experience in.