Joe Rocket Manta XL magnetic tank bag

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Now that I've got my full compliment of Givi hard luggage, I don't need this anymore. Very lightly used (3-4 times) Joe Rocket Manta XL magnetic tank bag. This thing is great for day trips or to supplement other soft luggage on the tail of the bike.

$50 shipped to CONUS.

25bc4b62.jpg

3cafb81b.jpg

2a26f803.jpg

1e922947.jpg

Last edited:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one of these and Im happy with it. It has enough size, fits the tank well, stays out of the way even fully packed with a huge lunch. Buy it...now

DSC00674.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had the smaller Mantis for years. Everything has held up on it with use on every ride I go on. The magnets and rubber compound on the underside are superior to any bag I've seen or used

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a smaller version of the JR Mantis tank bag, and wish it was bigger. This is a good deal. To echo Lazamus69 - Buy it, buy it now! :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
discgolfdude, I replied to your PM. And I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner! I slept about 14 hours last night...apparently my body was needing some sleep after my Gap trip last weekend...lol.

And thanks to lazamus69 for posting the pic. I didn't have one on the bike or else I would've posted it myself. :thumbup: