Jerk in minivan

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
so im riding back from school today on my FZ. pull up to a stoplight in the right lane and theres a dude in a minivan in the left. light goes green and its a merge. i hear him floor his car and look over at him, like whats his problem, so i just get on it and cruise past him before the merge. down the road at a stoplight he comes hanging out his window on his phone yelling B F 8545, and im like WTF is this dude serious. he starts being an AS$ hole and yelling at me so naturally i tell him to -F off. he acts like hes gonna get out adn do something so i keep swearing at him yelling profanities everything i can think of. he goes "yeah the cops are coming" and im thinking good luck catching me, he told them B F 8545 and my plates are B M 8545, light cahnges green, right at his widnow in his face i flip him the bird. all these chicks at teh stop light were looking around laughing cause i was yelling at this dude. and let me tell you, he was PISSED OFF.:Flip:

btw i wasnt riding crazy at all, he was mad that i merged before him

Last edited by a moderator:

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, it's easy to get caught up in that stuff....but road rage is far more dangerous for motorcyclists than cagers. Best solution in situations like that is to just let them go and get as much space between the two of you as possible. Everyone knows that you're faster, especially guys driving minivans (he's already emasculated, no need to make it worse :p).

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i understand what you guys are saying but im only 19 so you can see where my mouth can get me. he was jerk not me, i was defending myself, cause he had no reason to call the police

S

sportrider

be careful letting someone like that stay behind you its like David picking a fight with Goliath!!! if you end up in front its best to get some space between you. you never know the mental stability of that dude in the cage next to you, and a 3000lb cage takes alot more to stop then a sling shot!!!