Jennings GP trackday vids

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
drove to JGP from Cincinnati with some local forum peeps. About 25 of us made it down. Was a great time and I really love that place! :thumbup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgry5iBJ1IQ&feature=player_embedded]Assfault Junkies go to Jennings GP - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uvsv-pXGI]JGP EDIT - YouTube[/ame]

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
okay one more and I'll leave you alone :D

This is me filming now......

nevermind the camera shake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQasDeD9rn0]assfault junkies at JenningsGP - YouTube[/ame]

fast forward 1/3 to get to the fun stuff

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great stuff, man!! Did you all have the whole track to yourselves??!

I'm jealous.. my next track outing is not till last weekend of April.

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
thank you sir! No def not, the place was filled on that sunday....monday though is was basically empty.

I know what you mean these guys were talking about going in november and they go every year and I just had to jump on it. 600 miles one way but soo worth it. And that track is friggin AWESOME. motorcycle only so its smooth as can be and the whole facility is really cool. Walk the track in the morning and evening, clean and private showers, and they even let a bunch of us sleep in the classroom with heat/ac.

I lost my camera in the mock race and when the day was over the owners wife I think she was took me around the track in her car to look for it. :thumbup:

the opening round of the WERA national series is mid-march in savanah, GA so my next one aint too far off ;)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thank you sir! No def not, the place was filled on that sunday....monday though is was basically empty.

I know what you mean these guys were talking about going in november and they go every year and I just had to jump on it. 600 miles one way but soo worth it. And that track is friggin AWESOME. motorcycle only so its smooth as can be and the whole facility is really cool. Walk the track in the morning and evening, clean and private showers, and they even let a bunch of us sleep in the classroom with heat/ac.

I lost my camera in the mock race and when the day was over the owners wife I think she was took me around the track in her car to look for it. :thumbup:

the opening round of the WERA national series is mid-march in savanah, GA so my next one aint too far off ;)

Sounds excellent! I've heard few people complain about the track (mainly the fact that there are zero elevation changes... umm.. it's Florida!! What can you expect?). It's less than 2 hours from my parents' house in FL.. I'll need to find time to make it out there one of these days :thumbup:

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
yep totally flat. I like that though....it's like a teaching track. It reminds me of a mini euro GP track. From the vids you cant really appreciate but those meatball signs are marking the lines and if you aim for them they help you tremendously. I get plenty of elevation and chamber at mid-ohio so i dont care at all.

you def need to make a weekend of it. You can show up at this place and pay in the morning registration because they run their own trackdays. AND it's only $325 for sat, sun and monday. They dont even do tech inspection.....but there was actually far fewer and less severe crashes there than any other trackday I've been to.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great videos and it looks like you'll had a great day for it! :rockon: