Ixil Inox Exhaust Install

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well it arrived this morning and took less that an hour to fit, I can hear my exhaust now yipeee !

STA70616b.jpg

STA70612a.jpg

STA70619c.jpg

STA70627d.jpg

STA70621f.jpg

STA70625e.jpg

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow those look great! Very clean looking. Are they loud or just a nice sound?

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
They are a nice loud, mind you I have still got the db killers in and havnt tried it without yet, dont think my neighbours would appreciate it though...lol

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice, very clean look! :thumbup:
I like the way the left side muffler is welded to the Y pipe....that gives one less source of a leak/mounting frustration. I also like the direct-bolting muffler attachment to the mounting bracket; no giant round clamps. Very, very nice.
Edited to add: Wow. You still have to have a Road Tax disk displayed on your bike in England?

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice, very clean look! :thumbup:
I like the way the left side muffler is welded to the Y pipe....that gives one less source of a leak/mounting frustration. I also like the direct-bolting muffler attachment to the mounting bracket; no giant round clamps. Very, very nice.
Edited to add: Wow. You still have to have a Road Tax disk displayed on your bike in England?

Thank you everyone for your comments :thumbup:, and yes we still have to display road tax in the UK :(

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
What can i say but they look the mutts nuts Tebster.Get yourself a tail tidy and a smaller licence plate (6"x4") it will tidy the rear up nicely :rockon:

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking to buy the set myself then the M4 group buy came along. Also they are a bit tricky to find in the US. About the only place I found that had them was INDYSUPERBIKES and at 700 and something bucks. I love the look of those sweet choice :cheer::D:thumbup:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hope you dont mind Tebster but i just found this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cjY-rMNjI"]YouTube - Ixil Fazer exhaust escape[/ame]

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those Ixil cans are nice, sound nice as well. Did you notice if the exhaust comes out evenly through both left and right pipes? I noticed with the TB and how the split comes off the main pipe I get more exhaust on the right than the left (because it's more direct and less resistance). I can actually stick a finger in the left pipe and not get burned unlike the right. BTW are those Puig DB shield you have installed... if so are those touring version, looks high to be racing. Looks great.

Ares

Last edited:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Never heard of these pipes before, love the look of them, most cans stick out the back too far for my liking but these are neat and sweet.