Its a girl!

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our nurse explained it to us as "those 3 lines are her girlie parts, and boy is she showing them off!"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Random! Enjoy her grow up and keep her safe (referring to your other thread)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Random! Enjoy her grow up and keep her safe (referring to your other thread)
Many congrats, your role now is to look o u t for and after the two most important people in your life, wish I could help with more than this all the best ade

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! I have two little girls of my own, they're a lot of fun. When she wants you to play pretty pretty princess, just put on the necklace and earrings, you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! I have two little girls of my own, they're a lot of fun. When she wants you to play pretty pretty princess, just put on the necklace and earrings, you'll have a great time. Enjoy!

Im not supposed to wear a necklace and earrings all the time! Now they tell me! Last time I listen to my big sis....

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!

Always wanted a girl - but in the last three generations of my family, there has only been one, and I've so far had three boys, so it doesn't look good!

LOL

Cheers,
Rick

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Im not supposed to wear a necklace and earrings all the time! Now they tell me! Last time I listen to my big sis....

These two posts require pictures! :rof: