It happened again

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
So I walk out this morning to my bike and this is what I find
una9ary5.jpg
8u9emadu.jpg
try and spot it I want to know why this keeps reoccurring. Starting to piss me off lol. I think I need to invest in an animal trap.

2006 faster blue fz6

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know that our cat used to do that if we left any dirty cloth/rag lying in any corner of the house. If you always had the cat take a dump ON the cloth, better change it. I think the cat has got used to it now, and will keep returning to this "Safe" spot.

If the cat likes your bare seat though, make it difficult to access(maybe keep some spikes/barbwire ;) ) when you park it.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon there is a feral cat in your area. try leaving some orange peel on the cover, that might work

or if you know the culprit
catch it and try puttin a little piece of lead just inside the left ear. I'm told it always works

Oh it helps if the insertion is done with great velocity

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Many animals have a strong olfactory drive system. I would wash that blanket with some nice smelly fabric softener. Then make up some home made cat repellent and spray the area. Maybe spray the blanket. :) 3 Ways to Make Homemade Cat Repellent - wikiHow.
Are you sure someone's not getting a cat in trouble? :eek:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
A real motorcycle cover would probably help. The stray cat obviously loves that nice cushy blanket and takes a dump after he wakes up.

A 12 gauge with #4 shot is the best remedy though.

I've taken out 3 feral cats in my day because they looked extremely rabid and were coming around our dogs in broad daylight.