Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Showoff Biker Wrecks New Custom Harley*Video

Knowing he is ok and managed to stop short of the free-flowing traffic in the intersection, I find this video quite satisfying to watch.

Am I evil?

And this once again reinforces the, "Chrome: Won't help you if you can't ride" adage.

:D

Nah you're not evil....Your a Ninja!
LOL!
Looks like he broke hard on something slippery...Like the front and back went out...

Cliff

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Or he was just trying to slow that thing down with rear brake only, LOL.

Probably just locked his front and lost his balance....all while panicking because he got in over his head.

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
Not evil, just a little twisted, but that's cool. The same link sucked me in to watch some sportbike wrecks, i feel sick now.

"Chrome" Isn't that what old guys used before aluminum, titanium, and carbon fiber?

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
chrome.jpg

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if he was one of those guys who was told to lay it down to stop. :p :squid: I've actually had someone say that they have been told that's how you do an emergency stop. Of course this isn't true and I know of a few other threads where we have talked about this.

Watching someone do something stupid with a bike sucks, yes it's funny if no one gets hurt but at the same time I wonder what is going through their head, especially when they don't seem to wear any protective gear (that guy who slammed his bike into the tree in Hellgate's post.)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll never be pleased to see someone crash... I don't understand the superiority complex that some sport bike (or half-sport bike) owners have towards cruiser riders either (and vice versa btw)...

We all ride on 2 wheels, isn't that what matters?

All the power to you if you've never made a mistake on your bike Lone...