Irish-Road-Racing

clarkeg

Reaction score
Visit site
lol nutters although I have grown up with this all my life as I live in N.I on the Tandragee 100 track which the same guys race on on the above video. Here is an in-camera view of the track (well public road lol) I live on. It's on in the 1st Saturday in May each year, this year part of the main road was recently resurfaced so there was quite a bit of loose gravel, a few of the guys racing had their front screens smashed with stones kicking up from the bikes in front of them! They stopped the race to allow DOE lorries around to help brush up the track, at 2mins 55 on this video that's my house on the right just where a lot of them go airborn lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRK70dGLkQ4]Tandragee 100 Onboard 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

blu3

Reaction score
Visit site
lol nutters although I have grown up with this all my life as I live in N.I on the Tandragee 100 track which the same guys race on on the above video. Here is an in-camera view of the track (well public road lol) I live on. It's on in the 1st Saturday in May each year, this year part of the main road was recently resurfaced so there was quite a bit of loose gravel, a few of the guys racing had their front screens smashed with stones kicking up from the bikes in front of them! They stopped the race to allow DOE lorries around to help brush up the track, at 2mins 55 on this video that's my house on the right just where a lot of them go airborn lol

Tandragee 100 Onboard 2012 - YouTube

Exactly on he 2:00 minute mark, left hand side of the road the marshall on the orange vest to the left is me :Flash:, fist time I saw the video LOL. It was my first time marshalling at the Tandragee 100!

The guys on MotoGp havent a patch on these pilots!!!