iPOD Touch mount

Abnatare

04 FZ6 Blue with 2bros
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know of a good mount system for an iPod Touch? I have one now that is for the iPod Nano but just got a Touch and want a mount for that. Looking for a mount that is small and sleek.

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know of a good mount system for an iPod Touch? I have one now that is for the iPod Nano but just got a Touch and want a mount for that. Looking for a mount that is small and sleek.

ive been thinking about the same thing for my iphone, i think the best bet will be to try and come up with something on my own with some parts from the hardware store. i also think a good tank bag could be useful for an "(insert any given mp3 player here) holder"

I

inkrediboy

RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

best mounts - they make one for the touch

get a stem mount to place in the center hole of your top triple tree on the handle bars - then get an arm, and a base mount - then the cradle.

Check out their site, I saw a cradle for the touch.

Reaction score
Visit site
i got me an ibackpack...its pretty cool...it has controls on the shoulder pad for skipping songs and volume...they sold them at target a couple yrs back but i'm not sure if you can still get them...if they still sell them...they should be on clearance right about now ;)

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.

best mounts - they make one for the touch

get a stem mount to place in the center hole of your top triple tree on the handle bars - then get an arm, and a base mount - then the cradle.

Check out their site, I saw a cradle for the touch.

Yea, on a 2006 FZ6 there is no center hole in the nut that clamps down the triple tree...fyi

so if you have a 2006, you'll have to go with fluid reservoir or generic handlebar mount.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
A good mount would be sweet. The touch/phone have some good tools for measuring acceleration, braking, lat G's, and even power. But you need a good mount for that.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
yea, i have the new iphone 3g....FINALLY...and wanted to center mount it. I'll look more at options at home when I can go back and forth from looking at the bike. I'll keep you posted. Plus install a 12v car charger to plug in the phone for max batt life during tours to be able to use GPS and IPOD at the same time.