Iowa?? Anyone?

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my FZ a couple of weeks ago and looking for other riders in Central Iowa. I just saw an FZ1 and FZ6 on Craigslist, so I know there are others around...

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in Ames too, haven't seen you riding around yet... What did you get, and from where?

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Red 2006 Fz6 that you probably saw floating around on craigslist for a while like 3 months ago

The seller was here in Ames

I saw a blue one earlier this summer at hobby lobby was that you?

Last edited:

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Red 2006 Fz6 that you probably saw floating around on craigslist for a while like 3 months ago

The seller was here in Ames

I saw a blue one earlier this summer at hobby lobby was that you?

Probably was me. Not likely at Hobby Lobby, but Hastings is more my speed...

I ride mine unless the rain is at least 50% chance, so you are likely to see me around. My office is by DMACC in Ames... We will have to go for a ride and admire each others wise choice in bikes.

(I wanted a red one too, but the closest I could find one was north of Minneapolis and didn't want to drive that far...)

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
You live in Ames, or a surrounding town? I am in Roland if you live on the north side....

Gotta get my new plugs installed this weekend and the oil changed....

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Right now i live a block south of campus but i'm moving to South Duff near Lowe's in a week. I drive the CyRide bus and i saw a blue Fz6 parked at West View Apts and one over at Best Buy.

Thought they might be you but there must be other FZ6s in ames. We should make a gang lol

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever drive the bus over by DMACC, look in the parking lot to the west of where you park. If you see a blue bike that is mine.

There must be a third, cause I haven't been to Best Buy in at least a year and don't even know where the West View Apartments are.

email me sometime, life is crazy right now (wife is 38 weeks pregnant) but should allow for rides soon!!.

nicholassikes at gmail.com

aaronisu

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Cedar Rapids area and I just got my new FZ6. Amazing bike...I look for any excuse to ride it!

joehon22

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I know this is an older thread, but I'm in the Iowa City area if anyone wants to get a ride together sometime.

Everyone around here has super sports, so all I hear from my friends is what they're going to do to their Gixxer next, I'm starving for some FZ time. :thumbup:

GOBO rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my 2006 FZ6, red, and live in the North Liberty area. Been riding around the last few days, since it was 50+ degrees out. PM if you want to ride sometime.

ctrigga

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my 2007 Blue FZ about a month ago, I am in the Iowa City area for now, graduate in May then I'll be back in Des Moines. so hello all!