Intro

Evil_Knievel

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I've been riding my FZ6 for a couple of months now and love it... I found this site through google and have been coming here since..:) loads of good info and pretty much anything you need to know about the FZ6.. About me....I'm 21 years old and have been riding sport bikes since I was 16.. I like to ride 4 wheelers, dirt bikes and really pretty much any power sports..The bike....I ride a blue 2006 FZ6 with 1100 miles on it and use the bike as a commuter,(all stock) I was really surprised at how fast this thing is... I mean it's no liter bike and it wasn't built for speed, But you defiantly feel the R6 inspiration and it's not a girls bike... Maybe later I'll post a side by side comparison to the Suzuki sv650 my brother rides, But of coarse the Yamaha Kicks it's @$$!!! ;) any way I'll see ya'll around and again GREAT SITE !!!!!!

W

wrightme43

LOL welcome to the site.

I know some girls on her who will beg to differ though.

Evil_Knievel

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so it's a fast girls bike? Or Big girls bike... No not that one how about Equally as fast male or female Not just a touring bike.... ;) :) :) :)

........ Later........

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard Knievel! I look forward to you comparison of the SV650 to the fizzer. I like hearing people's opinions, when those people have ridden both. Welcome aboard, and have fun! :thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ya im really lookin forward to that sv650 vs fz6 as well, i almost bought an sv650. very happy with fizzy tho.

and welcome man, keep the posts comin

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
ya im really lookin forward to that sv650 vs fz6 as well, i almost bought an sv650. very happy with fizzy tho.

and welcome man, keep the posts comin

I also looked at the Sv when shopping for my bike....... But we already know which one is better! :thumbup:

And it doesnt have that big honkin' exhaust! :eek: