Interview tomorrow! WOO! HOO!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome news Pete! Keep us posted on how it goes, although I'm sure you're going to do great.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a call yesterday to interview with the Comptroller for Public Accounts of Texas tomorrow! :cheer: I am FREAKING STOKED! I had only three interviews since I was laid off last October. This is a great job as the Manager of Support Staff for Administrative Hearings Sections, (Supporting the Legal Team).

When I spoke with the hiring manager yesterday she said, "I'm a lawyer, I'm not a manager, I hate being a manager, I need a good one. I'll teach you everything you need to know about law, you just need to manage the staff." I replied, "I can help you out."

So a little FZ6 Forum good karma would help! :thumbup:

Congrats and good luck with the interview.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck mate. I really hope you get it. I'd go and rub my bike for luck but it's at the shop.....there might be a piece or two in the trailer though:D.

Cheers
Mike

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish you all the best Pete, FZ6-forum karma coming your way (it goes without saying that all FZ6-Forum karma is really good) :thumbup:

Last edited:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Good luck, Pete. My mom works for the State in Austin and could probably give you a postivie reference if it's needed and would help.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got home and the interview went GREAT! They have two others to interview and I should find out the results in a week or two.

The job looks challenging but doable and it sounds like there is nowhere to go but up so a few small fixes should bring good results.

Thanks again everyone!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Pete and I am praying you get the position. :D Keep us up to date.

I'm off to VT!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a call yesterday to interview with the Comptroller for Public Accounts of Texas tomorrow! :cheer: I am FREAKING STOKED! I had only three interviews since I was laid off last October. This is a great job as the Manager of Support Staff for Administrative Hearings Sections, (Supporting the Legal Team).

When I spoke with the hiring manager yesterday she said, "I'm a lawyer, I'm not a manager, I hate being a manager, I need a good one. I'll teach you everything you need to know about law, you just need to manage the staff." I replied, "I can help you out."

So a little FZ6 Forum good karma would help! :thumbup:
You just do what you do man....i'm sure you should have a little surplus good karma built up!! :rockon: Go get em Hellgate!! :cheer: :rockon:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Best of luck to you (even though the interview is over)!!

Keep us posted - and I have my fingers crossed for you.