international motorcycle show

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Me a a bunch of guys from ncsportbikes.com are going anyone interested

Going where? The show is featured in many cities. I'm guessing you're taking about the one in Charlotte? :)

I'll be going to the one in NYC.

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
I will be at the one this weekend in DC! Went last year and had a good time. The only yamaha's that were there were the Star line and the dirt bikes. Hopefully that's changed this year.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going where? The show is featured in many cities. I'm guessing you're taking about the one in Charlotte? :)

I'll be going to the one in NYC.

Not sure if I'm gonna go this year. Its a long drive and I kinda had a bad time last year. I dont function real well when you're bumping shoulders everywhere you walk:(

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if I'm gonna go this year. Its a long drive and I kinda had a bad time last year. I dont function real well when you're bumping shoulders everywhere you walk:(

Yup! Bumping shoulders sucks! I'll be at the show on Friday 3 hours before it opens (setting up MSF booth), so I should be able to walk the whole floor BEFORE the public is let in :D :D

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup! Bumping shoulders sucks! I'll be at the show on Friday 3 hours before it opens (setting up MSF booth), so I should be able to walk the whole floor BEFORE the public is let in :D :D

Hey Erci,

Maybe I'll meet you then. I'll be going this year with a group of guys I just joined membership with in FB, PRANA (Philippine Riders Association of North America). But I'm still waiting to see which date we'll be attending. Is it only on Friday your setting up booth?

Ares

edgeofnj

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm going to the nyc show on sunday 1/22.

in case anyone wants to get discounted tickets ($13 instead of $18), you can use promo code PROGNY5P at motorcycleshows.com. you could also check out goldstar.com (similar to groupon) for some cheaper tickets. i got mine through them for ($9 + 3.50 svc fee!) but noticed they also have tickets for the DC show as well.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Erci,

Maybe I'll meet you then. I'll be going this year with a group of guys I just joined membership with in FB, PRANA (Philippine Riders Association of North America). But I'm still waiting to see which date we'll be attending. Is it only on Friday your setting up booth?

Ares

Yes, I will only be there on Friday. Fewer celebrities there on Friday, but shouldn't be nearly as crowded as Saturday.

Oh and if you're getting your tickets online directly from International Motorcycle Shows use coupon code "teamzg" for a $4 discount :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm going to the nyc show on sunday 1/22.

in case anyone wants to get discounted tickets ($13 instead of $18), you can use promo code PROGNY5P at motorcycleshows.com. you could also check out goldstar.com (similar to groupon) for some cheaper tickets. i got mine through them for ($9 + 3.50 svc fee!) but noticed they also have tickets for the DC show as well.

Nice deals!

S

Shamus McFeeley

I went to the DC show yesterday. It was pretty good, but packed elbow to elbow. Some pretty interesting bikes there, some pretty groanful ones too. I liked the Royal Enfield and Norton displays. The vintage Japanese club display was pretty awesome too. I got some cool pictures of the MV and KTM bikes, and got to talk to the cardo tech rep.

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
I also went to the DC show, it was aimed more for the harley guys, with junk leather products and not really a big show. Best booth was the Bell Helmets, fitted myself for a new star.