Interesting interview with Rossi...on 2010

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go to them often, do you?

How much is the cover charge? You might want to take Casey next time you go to the MotoGP. ;)

Lol...the gloves are off! I'd rather take Casey's missus! and she is Casey's first piece of eveidence that he is no GBL!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Go to them often, do you?

How much is the cover charge? You might want to take Casey next time you go to the MotoGP. ;)

I go where I please fearlessly, 'cause I have barbed wire under durps (black of course). Casey won't go. I asked. He doesn't like Rossi staring at him from behind all the time. Actually started throwing races:eek:.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Comon, who wants to see Rossi win another title ... it's like the episodes of neighbours ... the same **** over and over again ...

Oh and wait ... my all time fav to win this season ... Gary Mccoy!!! :thumbup:
That guy has had so much bad luck and broken bones, he deserves it :D.

Rossi has to much fans anyway, be cool, be different, be Mccoy :spank:

btw anyone ever see the Rossi Nutella add ? :D:D:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Comon, who wants to see Rossi win another title ... it's like the episodes of neighbours ... the same **** over and over again ...

Hey, you dont have to convince me, it's Gazza Mc Coy all the way as far as i am concerned...dont like his chances but...

:(

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
The chance of him winning are slim to none ... but I hope to see some action from him. And no serious crashes.

I think Stoner will take it.

@ first I really didn't like Stoner, crybaby ... but he rides so nice, plus he seems more mature. And the fact that he rode like hell the last couple of GP's ( not the very last :rolleyes: ) gives great expectations for 2010.

Pedrosa isn't a real contender for the title, he's very good. But not good enough to battle against the others.

Lorenzo ... good chance he could win.

Spies .... likewise.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well, I want to see him win another one.

He IS the greatest. :)

I do like McCoy, but he's got a snowball's chance in hell of winning.... :(

Prebstar

FZ6 Maintenance Man
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Casey will win this year as long as Rossi's crew don't poison him again. Give McCoy Jorge's bike and we'll have an Aussie 1-2 :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh and by the way Rossi isn't gay......but all his boyfriends are :cheer::cheer::eek:

LOL....that's the sort of talk that'll get you the evil eye from the girl thing.:eek:

True though...lol.:BLAA:

I dunno if Lorenzo, has the self control to be a serious contender (but he's pretty young and this is a new season).

I'm betting Spies will be pretty spectacular too. I'm a bit of a Spies fan I think.

Still reckon Casey will be hard to beat this year.:cheer:

I'm thinking this years MotoGP will be as excitingto watch as WSBK was last year...gawd I hope so....it's a little too.....not boring exactly...? Methodical? Could do with some more bikes playing around in the lead group:rockon:.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL....that's the sort of talk that'll get you the evil eye from the girl thing.:eek:

True though...lol.:BLAA:

I dunno if Lorenzo, has the self control to be a serious contender (but he's pretty young and this is a new season).

I'm betting Spies will be pretty spectacular too. I'm a bit of a Spies fan I think.

Still reckon Casey will be hard to beat this year.:cheer:

I'm thinking this years MotoGP will be as excitingto watch as WSBK was last year...gawd I hope so....it's a little too.....not boring exactly...? Methodical? Could do with some more bikes playing around in the lead group:rockon:.

That lead group..."The Aliens" as Colin Edwards calls them - Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa, and Lorenzo, should have a 5th "Alien" joining them this year, Mr Spies...and then it will get real interesting, Rossi will find it a little hard to psych out all of them, especially as Casey is fit, and Spies is another, take no nonsense colonial type!

Bring it on....