Integrated mirrors

Goose

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/2004-2011-Yamaha-Black-Integrated-Mirrors/dp/B0053EKK1W/ref=sr_1_15?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1307481354&sr=1-15"]Amazon.com: 2004-2011 Yamaha FZ6 Black LED Integrated Mirrors: Automotive[/ame]

Has anybody used these? If so, can you put up some pics? Or other suggestions for something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
They're ****. Don't bother. After-market ones are always rubbish for faired bikes. I even tried some all ALU ones and they were rubbish. Search here for integrated and you'll see.

They either can't be tightened enough to stay solid or they loosen from vibrations. Also, they are light and so vibrate loads and are impossible to use. I had those on my last bike and although they weren't terrible on that lesser-vibrating twin, they are nowhere near as good as the nice heavy FZ6 stock ones. The FZ6 is a very vibey bike.

Buy some official GSXr ones and mod them to fit. Then you'll get something that will last. There is a thread here on how to get the GSXR ones to fit. Or on sportbikes.net or summat. Use the search.

Oh yeah, and post pics when you're done. I'm considering the Suzuki ones as an upgrade.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on Sanger A2's comments...they are truly poor quality and you'll be very disappointed in them.
Go with the GSXR mirror mod if you really like the integrated flashers.
In my very humble opinion, the pod light flasher/marker light mod is a more satisfactory and aesthetically more pleasing mod on an FZ6 if you just want more noticeable lighting.

Goose

Reaction score
Visit site
Well that's disappointing...I'm glad you guys said something, I was about to just try them out. I'll look into the GSXR mod.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
They're ****. Don't bother. After-market ones are always rubbish for faired bikes. I even tried some all ALU ones and they were rubbish. Search here for integrated and you'll see.

They either can't be tightened enough to stay solid or they loosen from vibrations. Also, they are light and so vibrate loads and are impossible to use.

I haven't seen this model specifically but I agree with ^^

D

Deleted member 17211

I have these exact ones sitting in a closet. There's a reason they are sitting in the closet. Total crap and a waste of the $20 I paid for them brand new on eBay.

I also have mirrors from a GSXR750, which are vastly superior quality.