Inspection Sticker Location

ltdillard

commutaholic
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning,
I'm wondering where you place your inspection sticker (assuming of course you have one)?

My license plate has an additional piece of metal sticking down below it on which the sticker can go, but I want to get rid of that. I suppose the sticker could easily fit on one of the swing arms.

Thanks. Great forum; always learning something new on here.
Tom

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You obviously want a reply from a fellow TX resident...
But here in PA I don't think we don't get a choice. It's always slapped on the left fork.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
You obviously want a reply from a fellow TX resident...
But here in PA I don't think we don't get a choice. It's always slapped on the left fork.

Unless you ride a harley (I'm also from Pennsylvania), as they sometimes add special metal plates on their bikes where inspection stickers go.

I have had them ask me where I would like my sticker, and I've always had to reply that I didn't have a place for it besides the front fork. I asked them about it one time, and he said they're supposed to put it on the front fork, but there doesn't seem to be any problems if they put it elsewhere as long as it's on a non-removable part. I mentioned that those plates the harley guys put on aren't really non-removable and that I've swapped my front forks before....

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
mine is on a plate beneath my license plate. I have heard of people sticking them to the under side of the seat and just showing the police if they get pulled over, although I hadn't tried it yet.

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine went on the front left fork, though it can go on the swingarm. In VA it's so big that it can't go on the fork without it being crinkled.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
In Ohio - we don't even need them! You get the bike 'safety inspected' (blinkers, brakes and headlights) when you register it the first time, after that you just add a new sticker to the plate every time you renew it.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
In Belgium there isn't an inspection :Flip:
Though it would be good, if you look at some of the bikes that are still driven :eek:

Grtz,

Degake

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD