Insane Honda VTR

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
What an aggressive, insane but awsome motorbike. Looks like it would bite you...:BLAA:

Turbo and Supercharger !!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWb3ObGWkdY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Diverse new VTR Streetfighter[/ame]

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty insane looking!

The supercharger drive-belt looks like an industrial accident waiting to happen; watch the pant-legs:eek:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
that doesn't look safe to ride at all...you'll either melt you leg on the exhast pipes or get you leg caught in the belt.

I agree. Also it will be horrible in turns, completely uncontrollable when rolling on the throttle in sweepers, and will suffer from nightmarish wheelspins on straightaways.

In addition to all of that, I should point out that I don't care. I would absolutely LOVE to ride that beast.

Some bikes, after riding them, you park them and say,"That was fun."

Other bikes, after riding them, you dismount on shaky legs and say,"I can't believe I survived."

This bike is of the second category.

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Man that thing looks double tuff :thumbup:

But... with your right knee in the turbo, your left knee in the belt an a tank in your gut, I think that thing would throw you faster than a bucking brahma :eek:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG THAT IS SO COOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! I want it now!!!!! well I might be needing a place to stay here in about 6 monthes because I want to build a bike like that!!!! WOW THAT THING IS COOL!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What an aggressive, insane but awsome motorbike. Looks like it would bite you...:BLAA:

Turbo and Supercharger !!!!!

YouTube - Diverse new VTR Streetfighter

Reminds me of the Interceptor......When do we go for a ride!!! :rockon: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNZbcEzogU]YouTube - Mad Max, The Last V8 Interceptor[/ame]