Indy....woot

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be in Kentucky next week and have decided to extend my stay by at least one day to watch qualifying on Saturday in Indy. Trying to work out staying for the race but not sure if I can pull that off with my schedule but at least i'll be able to see Q for the first time ever. I'm stoaked.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be there as well. Not sure I'm a big fan of the new qualifying procedure this year. But, with the CRT's, maybe it's the best they can do and there still seems to be good excitement during QP2.

It'll be nice to see Ben Spies back in action as well, but expectations are not high.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Be sure to catch the activities on the stage in the infield. When Colin Edwards takes the stage, you never know what's going to happen :Flash:

Yes, and ear plugs are an absolute must!!

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
First and foremost, have fun! Which wouldn't be hard.

Check out the vendors in the field in the infield. Watch the schedule for activities on the stage. They do a charity auction which is always a lot of fun when the likes of Rossi and Edwards are auctioning some of their stuff. Check out Ducati Island. Shop. Check out the market place. Watch the racing and be sure to plant yourself and watch FP4, QP1 and QP2 on Saturday plus all of the races on Sunday. Go down town one evening to Meridian St. Go to the Indy Mile on Saturday night if you can. Something about watching the boys (and girls) pitch a 750 Harley sideways at over 120mph. Plus, a lot of the MotoGP lads will be out there. And, if at all possible, get into the paddock. Not cheap, but you'll have memories that will last forever. A few years ago I had my picture taken with #58 Simoncelli. Yeah, probably won't ever forget that one :(

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
couple more, I have nearly 900 so I won't post them all but when I find a good one I'll post it up. I have some on instagram too @h8_pvmt