INCREDIBLE aircraft save!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow. Just, Wow!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=XRCbkBfdBrQ"]YouTube - THE BEST AIR RACE PILOT EVER!!![/ame]

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It it were real it would be fantastic. Watch the video and tell me if you really think it's real. I fly model airplanes, and that looks like a model to me. Where is the news artical on this AMAZING landing. Maybe I'm just too sceptical.

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
It it were real it would be fantastic. Watch the video and tell me if you really think it's real. I fly model airplanes, and that looks like a model to me. Where is the news artical on this AMAZING landing. Maybe I'm just too sceptical.

I doubt that its real but even with an R/C its pretty amazing.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
There are a ton of saves on video for RC. Here is one!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvRUYl3b3E"]YouTube - RC Yak 54 AMAZING![/ame]

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
An excellent example of computer rendering.

THIS, however, is quite real.

The pilot needed a specially fitted flight suit to hold his enormous brass balls.

F-15 with lost wing. - Defence Talk Forum

I've seen that one many times, and a coupe shows on tv about the pilot. The video above isn't even a good fake. Watch it and be the judge.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where is the news artical on this AMAZING landing. Maybe I'm just too sceptical.
I was kind of wondering that too; on the other hand, if a model can do it, perhaps a full-size A/C could too? I don't know. :confused:

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
you guys.... are joking right? :D

now, the f15 is a real story and quite amazing but also easily explained by aerodynamics laws.

Bringing an R/C plane back with one wing in a knife-edge has been done many times, usually caused by the pilot in the first place :D oh.. forgot the wing bolt again! lol...

Last edited:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGu45s1_QPU&feature=related"]YouTube - Red Bull Helicopter does back flips![/ame]

Now this is a good pilot.

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^ I think its safe to say he is either very stupid or very good... I'm gonna say he's probably both...